The Most Important Thread In IWF History

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
*Kaedon walks up to a podium with a seal that says "Kaedon- IWF Hall Of Famer". Reporters clamor and flashbulbs go off*

Thank you all for coming. It is heart warming to see that all of you came out for this historic occasion. Now, I have been a member of the IWF for a long time. I have seen many members come and many members go. I have seen flame wars that have been averted, and I have seen flame wars take out some of our best members. And do you know what amazes me? The power, and resilliance of our blue COLORED members. Yes, it is you blue colored members who make the IWF what it is. You may think its all about the red admins like Monkeystyle and Montana, but its not. No, because they hardly ever do anything besides abuse their power, wielding it unabashedly, just so they can make some kind of warning or ban quota.

But that is ok. We may have different beliefs, on why a person should be infracted or banned. But that is what makes the IWF great. Our different beliefs. How could I have had such a successful column, if not for the dissenting opinions? How could MikeRaw, who was a blue colored member, rise to power and fame if not by sometimes having an opinion that made someone mad?

I am here to tell you today that there is no red IWF and blue IWF, there is only the I-W-F. I am here to unite us under one banner. And as your Hall Of Famer I will do that and more. I will lower restrictions on what is said throughout the board, as I've done in my own section. You see, my opponents want MORE control to the S-mods and admins, and I want them to have less. I want the power to make the IWF great to be in YOUR hands. So join me, in forcing those fat cat bureaucrats who run the IWF to put it to a vote. Lets show them that our voices can NOT be squelched. Lets make them open a poll so you can elect Kaedon into the IWF Hall Of Fame!!!!

Thank you,
And may John Cena bless the IWF!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Wait ... didn't this HoF shit finish up awhile ago? If anything, us blue members should be inducted then Kaedon :shifty:

MikeRaw

Lol @ bkb. Good post though Kaedon, I love "blue colored" members, lol. Poor BKB will be one of them for many years to come.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Lol @ bkb. Good post though Kaedon, I love "blue colored" members, lol. Poor BKB will be one of them for many years to come.

I could just make myself orange or gold :shifty:

Kaedon

Reaction score
Make no mistake, I know our names may be red, green, gold, purple, and yes, sometimes red *chorus of boos* but we are all blue members on the inside. So join me. Add a banner to your sig and make a statement "I want Kaedon in the IWF Hall Of Fame!"

Beer Money Army

pinkzm6ck5.jpg

Kaedon

Reaction score
Let it be known here and and now that I, Kaedon, will give you more rep. If you vote for me, MORE REP FOR ALL!!

cena-buttocks

Reaction score
I would also like to announce that I support Mr.Don in his bid to become a famer of the hall.