The Miz needs to go to SmackDown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
SpaceR said:
Okay, I know he missed a spot but you're jumping to conclusions saying his career is basically over. He just gets a punishment, that's all. The Miz is a top heel and would be a great use on SmackDown. Right now on RAW, he really doesn't have a place, he just floats around cutting promos here and there. I think Miz can be a top guy over at SD. Great idea.

Liked.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
THEWWEMARK said:
Randy, a video doesn't solidify an opinion. I can't really find an argument on how The Miz sucks. The only in-ring problem he has is selling, sometimes he cushions his fall too much and makes the move look harmless. On the stick, he's in the immortal 5 in the WWE right now, Cena/Punk/Rock/Jericho/Miz, the best stick workers.

NO WAY IN HELL HE SUCK AS A WRESTLER!

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
*Sigh* Miz is many things. Regardless of how he performs in the ring today... he will improve later. That guy will find a way.

I don't dig him, cause he looks like my friend... any friend

He dresses like a champion and I dig that. Small guys need that calling card.

If JBL says Miz can be a good heel, I'll take him at that.... turn back into a Green Day wannabe and all bets are off

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
No need for caps dude :pity:

He doesn't suck. Khali, Big Show, Mason Ryan, Jinder Mahal, they all suck.

The Miz is above average.

HELL NO! All though are good! MIZ FUCKIN SUCK MAN! I would Ryan or Mahal WWE Champion before the FUCKIN MIZ! :pity:

Reaction score
Yes he should. Put him in a feud with someone. I see him getting buried every week on RAW.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
MIZ SHOULD GO TO TNA, OR ANYWHERE FAR AWAY FROM WWE. THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY WANT HIM TO STAY ARE PEOPLE LIKE CRAYO SEABS AND SPACER WITH THEIR MAN-FETISHES.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
MIZ SHOULD GO TO TNA, OR ANYWHERE FAR AWAY FROM WWE. THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY WANT HIM TO STAY ARE PEOPLE LIKE CRAYO SEABS AND SPACER WITH THEIR MAN-FETISHES.

You pretend to be a girl and strip for money. You can't pass moral judgement on anyone.

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
I don't think he should unless ace wins the match if he bugs teddy h will be put n more unfair matches

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Don't understand why so many ppl hate on the Miz. Good mic working average in ring but damn site more entertaining than say Jack Swagger,

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Optimus said:
Baffles me too, since a lot of users here adore mic work - but refuse to admit Miz is better than most on the stick.

Even in his crappy storylines he's always entertaining and thats what I'm here for entertainment.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
Haters are gonna hate I guess.

Very true @[seabs] I have superstars I don't like who others love so yeah swings in roundabouts!