The Miz needs to go to SmackDown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THEWWEMARK

Jobber
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
Bryan is a great wrestler that why! MIZ SUCK THOUGH!

Great argument. The detail and complexity of this post is utterly astounding. :troll:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
THEWWEMARK said:
Great argument. The detail and complexity of this post is utterly astounding. :troll:

WHAT U HAND THE TRUE! MARK! UR THE TROLL NOT ME! PIPE BOMB! :pity:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
What I don't like is that people aren't willing to actually debate Miz. I've never seen a Miz fan turn on Miz after a debate but I've seen plenty of Miz-haters become marks.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
What I don't like is that people aren't willing to actually debate Miz. I've never seen a Miz fan turn on Miz after a debate but I've seen plenty of Miz-haters become marks.

The problem is he doesn't have a major flaw any more. His look isn't great but it isn't that big a factor in the WWE any more. His ring work used to cause some hate and rightfully so but he's improved that so much and he's been great on the mic for ages now.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:

u know what I going to make video now b/c u people need to hear the truth about the miz and why he really SUCK! But I not making video today! But I going to make soon now! And I going ot bury his to you guy and for all of WHY HE SUCK! :pity: :shovel:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
u know what I going to make video now b/c u people need to hear the truth about the miz and why he really SUCK! But I not making video today! But I going to make soon now! And I going ot bury his to you guy and for all of WHY HE SUCK! :pity: :shovel:

Do it bro, I look forward to it. I might make a video about how much CM Punk sucks also. Just because if it's on a YouTube video it must be true. Right?

THEWWEMARK

Jobber
Reaction score
Randy, a video doesn't solidify an opinion. I can't really find an argument on how The Miz sucks. The only in-ring problem he has is selling, sometimes he cushions his fall too much and makes the move look harmless. On the stick, he's in the immortal 5 in the WWE right now, Cena/Punk/Rock/Jericho/Miz, the best stick workers.

Reactions: Crayo

Daud

Jobber
Reaction score
Yeah, i think he should go to sd..

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
THEWWEMARK said:
Randy, a video doesn't solidify an opinion. I can't really find an argument on how The Miz sucks. The only in-ring problem he has is selling, sometimes he cushions his fall too much and makes the move look harmless. On the stick, he's in the immortal 5 in the WWE right now, Cena/Punk/Rock/Jericho/Miz, the best stick workers.

Really good post. Liked it.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Please give me valid reasons why Miz sucks. "He sucks in the ring", no, he's average in the ring. Nothing spectacular but no Mason Ryan. On his day he can be a better mic worker than your CM Punk, that's how good he is on the stick. Please don't make me post promo after promo from Miz to back that up.

I don't see the Miz as superior to Punk, but equal most of the time. They both have different styles. Punk is most of the time his own person, with a hint of SCSA because of his "tell it like it is" attitude.

I see Miz the same way, but with a hint of Rock. He has his few catchphrases, slander, and self absorbed attitude. However, he does lack the gnads of Rock. He tends to stay behind the PG safety line more than other main eventers as of late.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
#Heel said:
I don't see the Miz as superior to Punk, but equal most of the time. They both have different styles. Punk is most of the time his own person, with a hint of SCSA because of his "tell it like it is" attitude.

I see Miz the same way, but with a hint of Rock. He has his few catchphrases, slander, and self absorbed attitude. However, he does lack the gnads of Rock. He tends to stay behind the PG safety line more than other main eventers as of late.

Yeah I meant on Miz' day he could have a better promo than Punk, and some days vice versa. So yeah I agree they're equal which is a massive compliment to Miz.

I also make the same comparisons, Punk as the SCSA and Miz to Rock. I think the content Miz speaks is fed to him backstage, I doubt he's given the amount of room Cena and Rock are for example to break kayfabe or speak edgy. I would love him to do so though.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
Okay, I know he missed a spot but you're jumping to conclusions saying his career is basically over. He just gets a punishment, that's all. The Miz is a top heel and would be a great use on SmackDown. Right now on RAW, he really doesn't have a place, he just floats around cutting promos here and there. I think Miz can be a top guy over at SD. Great idea.

Reactions: Crayo