The Miz needs to go to SmackDown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THEWWEMARK

Jobber
Reaction score
I sympathize with The Miz. He took one awkward bump with Truth and his career is basically over? He may be in the doghouse for a little bit, but I'm sure if he takes it well and doesn't complain (unlike Morrison), he'll eventually get another push. I don't see it coming soon, however. Can't imagine with Jericho, Punk, Cena and Ziggler running the show he'll be any good on RAW. Therefore, I'd say he go to SmackDown and try to solidify his gimmick and status there as Orton goes to RAW. Feud with Sheamus or anyone, be the World Heavy Weight Champion at one point in his tenure. He is getting buried and underused on RAW, and I don't see it getting any better.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ziggler is in a worse place than Miz at the moment bro. But to be honest I'm not too excited for Miz going to SmackDown, Teddy Long = Tag-team matches and main events with squash-fests. Can't be assed for them to ruin yet another top superstar.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Ziggler is in a worse place than Miz at the moment bro. But to be honest I'm not too excited for Miz going to SmackDown, Teddy Long = Tag-team matches and main events with squash-fests. Can't be assed for them to ruin yet another top superstar.

I agree Miz is a huge star currently.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I told you all that he will be depushed/punished for failing to catch Truth.

I didn't have to make that debate thread, in your faces now all you see is Miz crying for a match.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
No he does not NEED to go to SmackDown he need to go to NXT! And then Need to go out the Door B/c HE FUCKIN SUCK! And is the Wrost Wrestler EVER! :bury:

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
No he does not NEED to go to SmackDown he need to go to NXT! And then Need to go out the Door B/c HE FUCKIN SUCK! And is the Wrost Wrestler EVER! :bury:

Make a video on that mate.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Please give me valid reasons why Miz sucks. "He sucks in the ring", no, he's average in the ring. Nothing spectacular but no Mason Ryan. On his day he can be a better mic worker than your CM Punk, that's how good he is on the stick. Please don't make me post promo after promo from Miz to back that up.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Please give me valid reasons why Miz sucks. "He sucks in the ring", no, he's average in the ring. Nothing spectacular but no Mason Ryan. On his day he can be a better mic worker than your CM Punk, that's how good he is on the stick. Please don't make me post promo after promo from Miz to back that up.

If you can't wreslter it does made how good the promo are! Miz in the ring end story!

THEWWEMARK

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm a minority but The Miz is better on the mic then Punk.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
THEWWEMARK said:
I'm a minority but The Miz is better on the mic then Punk.

Over the past 2 years he's been more consistent but Punk has probably had higher points. So I kind of agree with you.