The miz future?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
What do you think will happen to The Miz, now he no longer is champion? It's obvious he will lose on Sunday but after that I think he will just keep losing until he's eventually robbing on Superstars and NXT. What's your thoughts?

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Nope. He will win matches, he wont be a jobber but he wont have any storylines for near future.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
As much as I dislike Miz, I can't deny how good of a heel he is, which I think will help him stick around for a while.

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
He will continue to win matches, although..

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
he went from being WWE Champion

to losing to Kofi :lol1:

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
i don't care if wwe didnt put him in matches and just put Miz TV on every show they are class

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Lackin said:
i don't care if wwe didnt put him in matches and just put Miz TV on every show they are class

dear god no, miztv is terrible. The promo with Miz and Larry King was gold, but MizTv is just the opposite of that

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
He'll get lost on the shuffle again, I think. Unless they get their heads out of their asses and actually book an interesting midcard feud between him and a face. Possibly some underdog, maybe Riley... :hmm:

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
doesn't he do full time commentary on main event?(I haven't watched the show yet) He will probably stop wrestling and just commentate for awhile until they decide what to do with him.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Mizfit said:
doesn't he do full time commentary on main event?(I haven't watched the show yet) He will probably stop wrestling and just commentate for awhile until they decide what to do with him.

He did the first two episodes. Last week he had a match so it was Cole and JBL on commentary.

tyrone01

Jobber
Reaction score
Hopin that he feuds with Kofi a little more. Although I hope its more of a personal feud where theyre actually goin back and fourth tho, instead of just them fightin match after match with no promos or nothing.