The miz future?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Miz vs Kofi could be great for Kofi. I honestly think Miz is one of the best to go against to get over as a face, since he can get hated so easily. I mean, Riley is still over, lol.

Reactions: Sully1

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Miz vs Kofi could be great for Kofi. I honestly think Miz is one of the best to go against to get over as a face, since he can get hated so easily. I mean, Riley is still over, lol.

It would be the ideal, and would also be nice for the title's prestige, if they had an relatively extended midcard feud for it. Of course, they're just going to have Kofi beat Miz at HIAC and neither will do anything relevant until Kofi jobs to a random heel for the title with no feud either. :vince:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
So stupid giving Kofi the title now. He's the type of face where you want it to be a challenge for him and he goes in as the underdog, not the dominant type. He's won it now, what is there left to cheer for?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
So stupid giving Kofi the title now. He's the type of face where you want it to be a challenge for him and he goes in as the underdog, not the dominant type. He's won it now, what is there left to cheer for?

That's true. I also didn't understand why they made Miz lose the title... it's pretty weird and not the right decision indeed, but let's see where they go with it now.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:

:vince: : "Riley? Who's that?"

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
:bury: "The guy who is over as fuck without doing anything Vince!"

m3rXS.png
: "Hey Hunter, I'm more over than Riley fella, thought you were pushing me to the moon buddy?, can I bury him? Even though he's face??"