The Matches You Watch The Most

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
This was just something I was thinking of over the last couple of weeks. After going through a lot of the incredible matches in order to compile my Best of WCW list, I got to thinking that I've seen several of them many, many times. I thought of this again the other day when I was watching the Rumble match from 1992 for what must be the 30th time in my life. It just seems that I can't get enough of re-watching certain matches, whether it be for nostalgia value or simply because they're phenomenal pieces of entertainment. Since I'm sure many people have their favorites that they enjoy watching over and over again, I thought it would be interesting to see exactly what those matches were. Feel free to post them in this thread and hey, perhaps you'll turn someone on to a match that they've never seen before or give them a chance to look at one in a new light.

For me there's the obvious ones like Steamboat/Savage from 'Mania III, Flair/Funk I Quit and Bret/Owen's Cage Match from Summerslam '94. There are also a couple of not so obvious ones, like for some reason I watch Santana/JVD vs. The Funks from 'Mania II a lot, as well as the Six Man Hell in a Cell from Armageddon 2000. As of late, another one that I've watched multiple times is Kevin Steen & Akira Tozawa vs. El Generico and Ricochet from PWG All Star Weekend Night One.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Did u ever watch that Magnum TA vs Koloff match I posted last month?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I've definitely seen Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels from WrestleMania 25 the most.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Did u ever watch that Magnum TA vs Koloff match I posted last month?

Nope, never got around to it. I'll probably do that tonight if I have some free time.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I've watched it 3 times that's why I bring it up.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I've seen El Generico vs. Jigsaw vs. Nick Jackson vs. Kota Ibushi enough times to probably retell the entire match off the top of my head at this point. TLC 1 as well, but that's had over 10 years to become ingrained in my mind.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Rob Van Dam vs John Cena at ECW One Night Stand 2006. Probably my favourite match ever, It was exceptional IMO

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Man great thread!

Austin/Rock WM17

Hell in a cell Armageddon 2000

Chris Benoit vs Booker T best of seven series

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I've watched Savage vs. Steamboat at least five times. Best match ever.

Castiel

Reaction score
Surprisingly, Triple H is on my list a hell of a lot. Chris Jericho vs Triple H on Raw in 2000(?) when Jericho wins the world title but has to give it back that night, I really love watching that match. Ending was different, the wheel kick from Jericho rocked. Plus, the crowd was on fire for an impromptu title match / change! Speaking of which, the tag match between Jericho/Benoit vs Triple H/Austin where Triple H gets injured is always a good watch. Of course then there's the WrestleMania XX triple threat and the Rock/Austin 'Mania trilogy. Pretty much any Triple H/HBK, Hawkins/Barreta, or Kidd/McGuillicutty match too.

When I was younger my friend and I must'ved watched Royal Rumble 2002 and 2004 a good 100 times. Lol