• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Mandela Effect

Chris

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler randysavage
Favorite Wrestler stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler andre
Favorite Wrestler hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler bretthart
Favorite Wrestler mrperfect
Favorite Sports Team houstontexans
Favorite Sports Team houstonrockets
Favorite Sports Team sfa
Favorite Sports Team sanantoniospurs
Blaze as far as your dad goes, it could have just been a similar camera he wanted when he was younger and then when that one came out in his 20s he thought about how similar it was and then later when trying to remember the old one, he just remembered that one from his 20s.

I don't really believe in the Mandela Effect, but I do think it's a cool concept. The phenomenom is really that SO MANY people remember the same false memories, but I think it's just faulty memory as most have said, and when our memory tries to fill in the gaps itself, we tend to put what we THINK makes sense there such as when picturing how to spell "Berenstain Bears" it isn't that unbelievable for me that man many people spell it "Berenstein" bc "stein" is a more common last name ending.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baileyhigham98

Latest profile posts

Undeniable wrote on Keith's profile.
I've been meaning to say something for a bit now, but any chance you can make a review thread and post your videos in there?

I'd appreciate it. Thank you. :)

Staff online