The Mandela Effect

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Blaze as far as your dad goes, it could have just been a similar camera he wanted when he was younger and then when that one came out in his 20s he thought about how similar it was and then later when trying to remember the old one, he just remembered that one from his 20s.

I don't really believe in the Mandela Effect, but I do think it's a cool concept. The phenomenom is really that SO MANY people remember the same false memories, but I think it's just faulty memory as most have said, and when our memory tries to fill in the gaps itself, we tend to put what we THINK makes sense there such as when picturing how to spell "Berenstain Bears" it isn't that unbelievable for me that man many people spell it "Berenstein" bc "stein" is a more common last name ending.

Reactions: Vegeta