The Mandalorian on Disney+

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
LOL they named someone Thrawn.....may as well call them Evil McBadguy

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
The fourth episode was entertaining, but the season doesn't seem to go anywhere so far.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah we are halfway into the Season and the Show needs to get rolling next Week. I loved the stuff with Grogu and Order 66 still haunts him and that is the path to the Dark side if Yoda was around to tell him so. Grogu is going to be torn whether to be a Mandalorian or Jedi still but he might be won over if he continues to get some cute Mandalore Armor made for him. We also saw what an organized Team of Mandalorians can do as Bo is rising up the Ranks within the group. Alot of people are going to ask who is the guy that saved Grogu and ultimately died and that aspect was Filoni putting in Ahmed Best as Kelleran Beq. Kelleran was one of the guys who oversaw the Jedi Trials and holding that spot within the Jedi Order tells you all you need to know about how good he was or is.

Last edited:

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Decent episode, but it just felt too short to me.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Yeah my only gripe with that episode was that it was too short. What they should have done is taken some of the Pershing stuff from the last episode and put it in here. Perhaps from the beginning of their heist up to Kane’s betrayal of him and the mind fucking. That being said, I fucked with this episode a lot.

It felt very season 1 to me which I dug a lot. Getting some Grogu backstory was nice and I’m very intrigued to find out what happened to Beq as he was awesome in the short time that we saw him.

The rescue mission was fun and it is good to see Paz having a reason to respect Mando now. I feel like his ambivalence towards Mando was a bit over the top in the past but seeing them as allies now should be fun. Bo’s stuff continues to be a highlight as well.

I’m still enjoying this a lot.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah my only gripe with that episode was that it was too short. What they should have done is taken some of the Pershing stuff from the last episode and put it in here. Perhaps from the beginning of their heist up to Kane’s betrayal of him and the mind fucking. That being said, I fucked with this episode a lot.

It felt very season 1 to me which I dug a lot. Getting some Grogu backstory was nice and I’m very intrigued to find out what happened to Beq as he was awesome in the short time that we saw him.

The rescue mission was fun and it is good to see Paz having a reason to respect Mando now. I feel like his ambivalence towards Mando was a bit over the top in the past but seeing them as allies now should be fun. Bo’s stuff continues to be a highlight as well.

I’m still enjoying this a lot.

The biggest question I have outside of where this Season is going it where is Beq taking Grogu? So many possibilites of how that finishes. The gripe I had is the Mandalorians stupidity when it came to the Bird Monster. If She or He probably She has attacked you guys multiple times why haven't you guys created some kind of Trap or Security so you don't have to worry about that happening when you guys are training?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
The biggest question I have outside of where this Season is going it where is Beq taking Grogu? So many possibilites of how that finishes. The gripe I had is the Mandalorians stupidity when it came to the Bird Monster. If She or He probably She has attacked you guys multiple times why haven't you guys created some kind of Trap or Security so you don't have to worry about that happening when you guys are training?
Well I’m interested to see how Grogu gets from Beq to where we first met him at the beginning of the season one.

I think they maybe just didn’t have the means to do anything about it? Like without Bo, it seems like they lacked the expertise to go after it? When they said it had happened before and also the opening scene of this season with the sea monster thing, maybe they need to find somewhere else haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I love that the host character from the children's game show (Star Wars Jedi Temple Challenge) is canon, saved Grogu, and that guy is Jar Jar fucking Binks.

Me-sa hope for a Beq/Jar Jar/Grogu miniseries.

Reactions: #Waddles and Chris

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I love that the host character from the children's game show (Star Wars Jedi Temple Challenge) is canon, saved Grogu, and that guy is Jar Jar fucking Binks.

Me-sa hope for a Beq/Jar Jar/Grogu miniseries.

Theirs a major possiblity of seeing him and the new Queen of Naboo as well as the Senator.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I know for a fact I watched and paid attention to this episode, but other than Grogu playing paintball.....I remember nothing.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I want a Star Wars version of The Punisher starring Jar Jar Binks called Meesa Kills......I heard it pitched on an old Kevin Smith podcast and been wanting that ever since.

• Haha
Reactions: Storm Trooper

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Really good shit this In the Pirate Episode for The Mandalorian. Finally we are starting to push to the actual story going on with Gideon and the taking back of Madalore. Bo Katan is the chosen one says the Armorer and that is huge for her not just to allow her to take off her Helmet but putting her over to the rest of the Clan there just wow. I knew Gideon was alive and well and he's the Boss, and he works for Thrawn and Thrawn works for the Emperor. I wouldn't be shocked to see that Gideon has Madalore Soldiers with him now you saw the News on what was used on that Transport Ship. If anything they should of done this way sooner in the Season but I think we are going to go hard these last few Episodes. The Cherry on top this Episode seeing Zeb teases to the Ahsoka Series coming up.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Badass fucking episode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I'll never not mark out for Sung Yung-Lee being in Star Wars, been a fan since Kim's Convenience, and seeing Tim Meadows as an inept bureaucrat was icing on the cake.

I'm betting on The Armorer was the one who helped Gideon escape and is setting up the Mandalorians who were responsible for helping Nevarro and got Bo Katan to take her helmet off so she is technically no longer Mandalorian and now can't return with them to their homeworld.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
I'm betting on The Armorer was the one who helped Gideon escape and is setting up the Mandalorians who were responsible for helping Nevarro and got Bo Katan to take her helmet off so she is technically no longer Mandalorian and now can't return with them to their homeworld.
Good stuff Deezy, The Armorer always seemed suspect to me ever since Bo Katan came with Djin to the makeshift Mando hideout