The Mandalorian on Disney+

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Fun episode this week, although with Disney's agenda, I can't help but cringe at Bo-Katan saving Mando and basically doing everything better than him.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Fun episode this week, although with Disney's agenda, I can't help but cringe at Bo-Katan saving Mando and basically doing everything better than him.
Eh, I don’t know about that being the reason why. It’s established Mando hasn’t vibed with the Darksaber and Bo knows how to wield it properly. Plus Bo grew up on Mandalore and knew what the monster things were and Mando had never been there before so he had no idea those things could have been there.

Plus the mech creature took Mando totally by surprise and fucked him up pretty quickly whilst Bo knew she was going in for a fight because she was on a rescue mission. So her faring better makes sense in the context of the episode. I didn’t have an issue with it at all to be honest.

I thought this episode was really fun. The jump scares got me almost every time and the action was good. The visuals of Boonta Eve and then Mandalore were pretty sweet too. Looking forward to next week when quite a lot after that ending too.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

I wouldn't want to stay on that Hill with that opinion to be honest. Bo Katan proved in one Episode that she is the one destined to save what is left of the Madalorians not Mando. What is interesting in that we saw all these Creatures left on Mandalore what other Horrors are on the Planet and what is Bo and Mando going to do now after what happened. The clash of cultures too between Mando and Bo was great to watch clearly we need a balance of both because neither is working out for the groups.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

I wouldn't want to stay on that Hill with that opinion to be honest. Bo Katan proved in one Episode that she is the one destined to save what is left of the Madalorians not Mando. What is interesting in that we saw all these Creatures left on Mandalore what other Horrors are on the Planet and what is Bo and Mando going to do now after what happened. The clash of cultures too between Mando and Bo was great to watch clearly we need a balance of both because neither is working out for the groups.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Eh, I don’t know about that being the reason why. It’s established Mando hasn’t vibed with the Darksaber and Bo knows how to wield it properly. Plus Bo grew up on Mandalore and knew what the monster things were and Mando had never been there before so he had no idea those things could have been there.

Plus the mech creature took Mando totally by surprise and fucked him up pretty quickly whilst Bo knew she was going in for a fight because she was on a rescue mission. So her faring better makes sense in the context of the episode. I didn’t have an issue with it at all to be honest.

I thought this episode was really fun. The jump scares got me almost every time and the action was good. The visuals of Boonta Eve and then Mandalore were pretty sweet too. Looking forward to next week when quite a lot after that ending too.
I agree with everything you said here, Man. I also thought the episode was pretty good, I like where they’re going this season so far.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Why did the mythosaur let din djarin live and not eat him?

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Why did the mythosaur let din djarin live and not eat him?

Good question maybe that might be answered next Episode. You would think that Din is doneso but maybe the Creature wanted to be left alone or it sensed that Din wasn't going to harm him and left him alone

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
That was probably the most interesting episode in a while and it barely had any Mando.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
That had to be the best episode Disney+ has ever made.

I'm going to watch it again when I get home.

Great stuff. Pablo Pascal kills it in his role.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I thought it was a good episode and honestly I’m surprised they called back to those characters out of all of the ones we’ve encountered thus far. Very well acted episode from the two former Imperials and I’m very intrigued to see where that goes.

Bo being a part of the traditionalists without even intending to be is a fun wrinkle to add in as well. I’m really enjoying her character this season. The dogfighting at the beginning was very fun too.

This is still hitting for me, which is great.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
The Opening of today's Episode with the Dogfighting was top notch stuff as per always. They have it down to a Science and the Empire bombing Bo's Home after their buddies got their asses killed was funny to me and if the numbers weren't on there side to that degree Bo stays and doesn't leave with Mando for sure. The greatness of this Episode easily with Dr. Pershing and Elia Kane. I feel for Dr.Pershing clearly he doesn't enjoy doing the same thing everyday while not using his skills he was blessed with. The one time he trusts someone Elia turns on his ass while stealing the Lab Equipment. What I loved about Andor the Show it showed both sides whether The Empire and the New Republic/Rebel Allliance having good people and bad people and you saw it with Elia playing both sides of the fence to feed info to Gideon who is going to get away from being imprisoned somewhere.

Pretty funny that Bo is now allowed to be taken by the Mandalorians again after being bathed in the Waters of Mandalore. It should be interesting if she stays on or like I would want to see is Bo and Mando convincing the other Members to band together but God knows them hiding in Caves is something she is not gonna to keep doing long term.

Reactions: #Waddles

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
First episode was catch up and let's see old friends.....with a duel.

Second episode was....Bo Katan was right, and she a Mary Sue.....I'm fine with that.

Third...."who are these nerds?"

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
First episode was catch up and let's see old friends.....with a duel.

Second episode was....Bo Katan was right, and she a Mary Sue.....I'm fine with that.

Third...."who are these nerds?"

Welp the Scientist was the guy who was doing work on Grogu with his blood with Gideon. They were going to use Grogu's blood to help Troopers have Force/Jedi abilities in Season 1. They rest of the crew were new Characters being in the Amnesty program.

• Wow
Reactions: Deezy

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Welp the Scientist was the guy who was doing work on Grogu with his blood with Gideon. They were going to use Grogu's blood to help Troopers have Force/Jedi abilities in Season 1. They rest of the crew were new Characters being in the Amnesty program.
And the chick was just staring at him getting his brain fried eating chips.....that Moff Gideon ass Mofferfooker.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
And the chick was just staring at him getting his brain fried eating chips.....that Moff Gideon ass Mofferfooker.

Yeah she is working with Gideon I imagine. The next time we see the Scientist the dude could be a Zombie after all that torture. If Gideon seemly gets his way and gets some of Grogu's blood in to convert with his DNA he could be extremely dangerous. Gideon is probably working with Thrawn who makes Gideon look like a puppy dog how evil he is but I'm not sure if he'll be in this if not Ahsoka for sure.