"The man makes the championship..."

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Seth has Ambrose & Randy both with crosshairs pointed at him as the target.. there's no way he cashes in successfully before the next MITB. Let's be honest J&J as well as Kane & Big Show aren't stopping anyone.
Ambrose hasn't cared about Seth since HIAC.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Ambrose hasn't cared about Seth since HIAC.

While they haven't been in a feud since then, I remember Ambrose teaming up with Reigns on SmackDown against Rollins and someone else from The Authority, prolly Big Show.

Dunno if that should count, but it's something.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
While they haven't been in a feud since then, I remember Ambrose teaming up with Reigns on SmackDown against Rollins and someone else from The Authority, prolly Big Show.

Dunno if that should count, but it's something.
From what I remember that was more "I've got your back, bro" than it was "I'm coming for you, motherfucker"

Vince McDonald

The Artiste
Reaction score
From what I remember that was more "I've got your back, bro" than it was "I'm coming for you, motherfucker"

He has a point, I think the whole "OH FUCK YOU IMA RUIN ALL YOUR CASH INS" was merely a story line at that point in time. He has moved on to better things (and when I say better, I mean worse).

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

To be fair, him stopping Rollins from cashing in at Wrestlemania would be precisely the same thing since it would be his former Shield brother Reigns that Seth was cashing in on. Plus, despite the fact that being distracted and drawn into a feud with Wyatt cooled off a lot of the vitriol hatred he had with Seth at the time, he still thinks he's a scumbag and, were he to actually cost him the briefcase, would still get a lot of cathartic revenge out of it for what Seth did to him (and Reigns) the year before.

I think it'd be a waste of the briefcase personally since you could rekindle the Ambrose/Rollins in a number of other ways, but I see the story logic behind it.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
If Rollins cashes in on Reigns it would be great to see Ambrose come out and help his former stable-mate (either one really - swerve)
Them swervy swerves. I would not be surprised if wwe went this route, but I would cringe my eyeballs out at the sight of dean ambrose as a authority crony.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
It seems WWE has misunderstood us, At WM 30 there was no IC or US Title match and the majority of fans were annoyed by this seeing how it was wrestlemania as-well as the 30th Anniversary. It seems WWE has read peoples wishes and somehow made it more hyped up than the WWEWHC match.