The Lunatics are revolting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BDC

Reaction score
To say the least...

Maybe as a build up to the Predator division or not. The PWA is dead, long live the LWO. Wisecrack is a loose cannon and will go off in this show, I think.

1) Multiplex wants to join up

2) I'm PMing Slim about Zasalamel. We were headed that way before the mess. Maybe this would be a way to pull him back in. ANYWAY, I want Zassy!!

3)Brandon Banks (who we've yet to get an rp from, but he promised to hit on Ep. 10) has expressed interest..lol

4) I have, at least one other, if not two waiting in the wings

As we go into our first Tag Team Championship, what are your thoughts about how to go about this?

Pete

Reaction score
We do have an RP from Banks!!

Anyway...interesting direction. I know who one of the people is, but I'm intrigued as to the second name - Michael Black? Venomous? Or is it........

....is it?

BDC

Reaction score
lol...

1) Zasalamel is out for now...Slim said no

2) PY/Banks working for the iluminati, but wants to wear a mask and join the LWO...IDK...he may work as a wierd conspiracy guy...I'll talk to him

3) We have a demonic heel turn coming from Raiden. He's wanted to do this and he wants to do it with the lunatics.

4) Now, Multiplex wants to join

Multiplex can be our Preditor division guy
Banks or Anti-Raiden can be our INT guy
of course the Hispanic Wonder Twins have the tags...IDK

Any thoughts?