The List part 4 - The Final Chapter w/ special announcemnet.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
It really depends though. One of the thoughts I am having is that I might try and get an apartment in Amsterdam for a few months and just take the train throughout Europe and just have Amsterdam as a home base. It really depends on what is more cost effective.

Beer

Amsterdam isn't Amsterdam unless you take a stroll down the red light district imo.

LKP

Beer i am kidding. Why would i wanna spend anytime with a troll? School was enough. DAT FOREHEAD HAS SPOKEN

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Honestly I probably will nail a hooker while I am there just to say I did it. But if I am going to pay mad cash for it she better be the hottest fucking woman I have ever seen.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Honestly I probably will nail a hooker while I am there just to say I did it. But if I am going to pay mad cash for it she better be the hottest fucking woman I have ever seen.

Dutch sluts are between the hottest ever. Scandinavia is probably the only place better.
Or you can have fun with muslim immigrants and their burqas.

Travis40

Sound fun man, good luck on your trip, and I hope you have fun.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Thank you everyone, I would like to say that I will miss all of you but no offense I probably won't at first. :D

I am pretty sure my first month is going to be spent getting blitzed out of my mind trying to forget the last two years ever happened. Then I will start craving human interaction again.