The List part 4 - The Final Chapter w/ special announcemnet.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

The story goes:

I was doing it systematically... but then got bored so I just deleted some fag from the list. The person between J and Quake I think.

between J and Tarvis***

Beer

He can't be that important then.

I'll check the other thread's view list and work it out.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
btw welcome back in the club of single's.

aka club of self-lovers

Been loving myself a lot lately tbh. :(

lol @ the aussies being grouped all together.

They're all the same person anyway.

Do all the normal things that people do in Amsterdam, obviously. And also get weed and prostitutes.

There are other things to do in Amsterdam?

On a more serious note, this is the reason I always end up breaking with girls. I guess I'll end up like you.No offense intended.

Eventually we will find women who are as twisted as we are. I kinda fear meeting her though.

Why is frenchkiss so low anyways?

:shifty:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
How'd ya do it so quick?

I have what I like to think of as a ten second photographic memory. I looked at the list and then looked at the who's viewed in the other thread and I knew.

Now I have forgotten it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I probably won't be heading to the UK. It would be cool to have a few pints with you but the UK is actually pretty low on my list of places to see.