The Lethal Weapons of Mass Destruction

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

well your boring me now too. But your also just a coward. 11pm and your tired? Is your mommy saying its past your bed time? Make sure mommy tucks you in and reads you a bed time story.

the dark knight

well your boring me now too. But your also just a coward. 11pm and your tired? Is your mommy saying its past your bed time? Make sure mommy tucks you in and reads you a bed time story.

the ownage continues....

its 6:16 am and i still didnt get any sleep :/

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you

No I am in a lose lose situation so I am going to call it quits on this for today

1. If I wanted to do the thing I was going to do then I would have been a real outcast and they would have said that "that shit was low" I am not as low as that
2. I am going to be called a coward for not replying and you will continue to own

Sadly I am taking 2 so I am out of this thread for now and you all can have your way, I am thinking about quitting this, originally it was going to be an alliance between me and the n00bs here just so they wouldn't be looked down upon.

But no, LW has to be flamed for this, geez. If you only knew..

This Guy

Yeah in another thread, Lethal said that if you messed with his group, you'd get flamed to death or something like that....I'm still waiting for the flaming. I'm actually quite cold right now, thats how little flaming has come my way from him.

See I've said since day one that Lethal is a loser. And I figure, he probably is waiting for someone or many people to jump on and defend him. Maybe thats where the flaming is really coming from. Maybe Lethal is so delutional that he actually thinks half the forum loves him and will defend him by flaming me? Thats got to be it. Well Lethal keep dreaming of that day.

I also thought it was funny about Lethal questioning my Supermod. Why does he think I'm not a good supermod? does he wish he was the admin, so he could make sure I'm not? Why am I not a good supermod? Because I flame him in a section called HIAT where flaming is allowed? Am I not allowed to express my opinions of him? Am I the first mod/supermod/admin to ever flame someone they don't like? no. Monkeystyle does it...I bet he has no problem with Monkey. I've seen 3lions do it, I've seen Chaos do it. I've seen Chuck do it. What makes me so special. Maybe its because I'm the only staff member that flames him and it just hurts his feelings so he goes crying to mommy and says, "when i grow up, I'm going to be an admin and keep big poopoo heads like This Guy away so he can't be a mod ever again"

Then his mommy changes his dipar and sings him to sleep.

This Guy

No I am in a lose lose situation so I am going to call it quits on this for today

1. If I wanted to do the thing I was going to do then I would have been a real outcast and they would have said that "that shit was low" I am not as low as that
2. I am going to be called a coward for not replying and you will continue to own

Sadly I am taking 2 so I am out of this thread for now and you all can have your way, I am thinking about quitting this, originally it was going to be an alliance between me and the n00bs here just so they wouldn't be looked down upon.

But no, LW has to be flamed for this, geez. If you only knew..

naw your just a coward it has nothing to do with you leaving for the day. as I said in my previous post, I'm still waiting for the flame. come on, where is the insults? you must be tired. okay, thats fine. And I bet the #1 was that the insult was going to be on my wife and/or my daughter. You think your opinion of me bothers me one bit? You don't get it Lethal. You say if I only knew? Obviously you don't get it. Its like this.....

1) I think all these groups are dumb, not just yours.

2) I made fun of yours specifically because of the threat you made in another groups thread about people having to answer to your group, when you were currently a group of 1 and have never been as good at flaming people as you claim to be.

3) your the one that tried to make it more, so I just answered the challenge. So goto bed, rest up and if you still think your great at flaming me, give me your best shot tomorrow. But I'm done now. I don't like you, and I never have. That won't change, but surely you've noticed I don't go out of my way to rag on every thread you make. Its just odd ones like this one where you try to make yourself out to be king shit around here. Your not. Hell I'm not. But I don't go around making threads saying how great I am and how I'm going to lead people to take out a group like the degenerates who don't even want a war.

Anyways, thats it for tonight fokes I got better things to do.

3lions

Reaction score
lol at this thread.

LW keeps trying to emphasise his little gimmick about being the loner who flames everyone .. but then This Guy steps up to the plate. And what happens? LW goes to bed. Wow, you showed him!

This Guy is a great Supermod and was/is one of the most valuable members at this forum. There aren't too many members at this forum who actually have sence and knowledge and apply it to all of their posts, but This Guy is certainly one of them. He will continue to be a Supermod and would be considered for an Admin position, if ever one became available.

Btw LW, you're fifteen, yet you talk about your life as if you are an adult (past relationships, etc.). You are a prime example of people coming onto the internet and trying to justify their life, by creating an alter-ego, whereby they seem better than they are. However, your alter-ego sucks just as much as your true self (by the sounds of it). Shame. Also, I see you have created that thread about you leaving or not. I stand by what I said in there, as I couldn't care less whether you remain at this forum or not. However, after reading this thread, it is clear that you are a joke and your 'gimmick' needs to be revamped.

This Guy has 'owned' you time and time again in this thread and all you did is go to bed. Pittiful.

the dark knight

lol at this thread.

LW keeps trying to emphasise his little gimmick about being the loner who flames everyone .. but then This Guy steps up to the plate. And what happens? LW goes to bed. Wow, you showed him!

This Guy is a great Supermod and was/is one of the most valuable members at this forum. There aren't too many members at this forum who actually have sence and knowledge and apply it to all of their posts, but This Guy is certainly one of them. He will continue to be a Supermod and would be considered for an Admin position, if ever one became available.

Btw LW, you're fifteen, yet you talk about your life as if you are an adult (past relationships, etc.). You are a prime example of people coming onto the internet and trying to justify their life, by creating an alter-ego, whereby they seem better than they are. However, your alter-ego sucks just as much as your true self (by the sounds of it). Shame. Also, I see you have created that thread about you leaving or not. I stand by what I said in there, as I couldn't care less whether you remain at this forum or not. However, after reading this thread, it is clear that you are a joke and your 'gimmick' needs to be revamped.

This Guy has 'owned' you time and time again in this thread and all you did is go to bed. Pittiful.

how old are you?