The Lethal Weapons of Mass Destruction

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

TNArules said:
Can I join please?

ooo look someone wants to join....someone who's been rejected by every other group. Looks like Lethal doesn't even get sloppy seconds around here, more like sloppy fifths.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
first to answer your question about how I got the supermod spot, if you recall there was a thread when 3lions was running the joint by himself when Chuck was the only Supermod and 3lions and Chaos were the only Admins to restructure the staff. People offered up there opinions and 3lions made the choices based on what most people agreed with...and most agreed I'd make a great supermod. I didn't ask for it, I actually stayed out of the thread. I was already trying to keep the TNA section moded as best as I could despite not being the mod for that section when Darkside wasn't replaced. My extra effort didn't go unnoticed obviously. Something you wouldn't know anything about. I'm sure you have lived your whole life just doing the bare min.

secondly when did I say I was going to neg rep you? All I said is your group is lame, and that no one likes you and that no one even wants to join.

and lastly, calling me a pussy is out flaming me? Please. Mental midget, if that the best flame you can come up with maybe you should just shut up and walk away. I'm not asking to start a flame war, but seriously, pussy is barely an insult. Aside from that, how can you call someone something you've probably never even seen let alone touched?

very humorous This Guy you did what I wanted, I manipulated you into posting again knowing you would reply, thanks for the views and members in our group.

And from the bottom of my heart: I love you

This Guy

very humorous This Guy you did what I wanted, I manipulated you into posting again knowing you would reply, thanks for the views and members in our group.

And from the bottom of my heart: I love you

dude you can't manipulate someone into doing something they already want to do. Even if you post something normal somewhere I still want to call you an idiot. you may have got the views, but as I already stated, you only got one member and he was already rejected by 4 other groups. So if your proud of your one and only member who is kinda like the ugly child who only the dog plays with because they hang a porkchop around his neck, good for you. Funny thing is, even after being rejected by all those other groups if he's smart he'd realize he is on a bad team fairly quickly when his leader can't even get the attention of the other groups and is getting his ass handed to him by one guy who isn't part of any group.

And Lethal, everyone loves me, so you don't need to tell me, I already know that. You only wish that someone loved you. But dont worry I'm sure you'll make some cross dresser very happy one day.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
And Lethal, everyone loves me, so you don't need to tell me, I already know that. You only wish that someone loved you. But dont worry I'm sure you'll make some cross dresser very happy one day.

just like the old ECW Raven. That's how it is in real life, I am alone. Been alone for the past few years, no girlfriends until now and I am going to dump her anyways because it's my life my way and it's going to be that way until I die. Call me a loner if you want but it's nice to know that somebody at least appreciates another person on the forum. Reply sarcastically to this but that was a move I would have done if I was in the top group, groups like this help people know where they stand. I wouldn't say that everybody loves you but not many people hate you and I am the biggest one. Oh and about something I've never seen, nice picture of you and Edge, and your little granddaughter, I wonder if I should start pulling strings on you because I easily can

Truth

Reaction score
just like the old ECW Raven. That's how it is in real life, I am alone. Been alone for the past few years, no girlfriends until now and I am going to dump her anyways because it's my life my way and it's going to be that way until I die. Call me a loner if you want but it's nice to know that somebody at least appreciates another person on the forum. Reply sarcastically to this but that was a move I would have done if I was in the top group, groups like this help people know where they stand. I wouldn't say that everybody loves you but not many people hate you and I am the biggest one. Oh and about something I've never seen, nice picture of you and Edge, and your little granddaughter, I wonder if I should start pulling strings on you because I easily can

1. if your a loner why make a group
2. never again make a group where you can rise in the ranks, that was apart of Pharaoh Truths kingdom, I might have to slit your throat
3. dude just shut up, stop arguing, I'm not putting forth any opinion towards you but thanks Mike and Mike in the Morning because you have just won the JUST SHUT UP Award

Rated RJC

Reaction score
actually the joke is even older then that. But thats neither here nor there. I wasn't saying it to be funny, more to illistrate a point.

Yeah i knew it was older most jokes are older than when people first hear them, it's a mean joke and makes people feel bad but you used it to perfection.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
1. if your a loner why make a group
2. never again make a group where you can rise in the ranks, that was apart of Pharaoh Truths kingdom, I might have to slit your throat
3. dude just shut up, stop arguing, I'm not putting forth any opinion towards you but thanks Mike and Mike in the Morning because you have just won the JUST SHUT UP Award

Thanks for the Award:

I would like to say that some people here can kiss my ass

Thank you