The last time the Undertaker lost a feud.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Reaction score
I can't even recall. I was thinking, is this a good or bad thing. It could be a bad thing, because someone needs to lose at some point, it balances the WWE out and doesn't make someone look to strong and unbeatable. At the same time this is the Undertaker we're talking about, no one gets the last laugh over 'Taker. I'm gonna say you can see why they would do that with the Undertaker, however I would like to see him gracefully lose a feud at some point.

Thoughts?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Like I said, Brock went over Undertaker in the end but I cannot think of anyone since then who has gotten the last win in a feud with Undertaker.

Could be wrong though.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
How many super strong faces lose feuds anyway? Can't recall Cena or Rey losing a feud in a while.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I don't remember the last feud Rey lost. Then again, I don't watch SD much so I don't know the status of his feud with Del Rio...

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I guess it's not as bad since Taker doesn't have more than 2 big feuds a year

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Kane completely dominated their past feud. He won three straight PPV matches, Taker will win the blowoff, but for all sakes and purposes, Kane won that feud.

What about the idea that Kane wins alot of the battles but ultimately doesn't win the war? If the Undertaker and he do have another match to continue this feud and Undertaker wins clearly and cleanly then did Kane really win the feud?

Reaction score
I don't know, if there wasn't a three + month layover, the belt no longer around Kane's waist and if Taker had taken one of those three matches, had not been pinned cleanly, beaten in a HIAC, or buried alive. There are rubber match blow-offs, there are straight blow offs, and then there are blow offs just to get some heat back.

Look at the Ted DiBiasie-Dusty Rhodes feud of the early 90's. Dusty lost his black woman servant, lost two straight matches, had his son beaten by DiBiasie, lost a tag match, but won the blow off. Did he really win that feud? That's how I'm seeing Kane-Taker. Kane completely dominated him, had Paul Bearer shaft Taker and then buried him alive. Taker's gonna come back and win one blowoff and he's won the feud? I dunno, 3>1 and me thinks most see it that way. It's just going to be a heat saving blow off.

...god...

Reaction score
I'm kinda seeing it Enzo's way here too, when Undertaker comes back, I think it will be like Kane is much more weaker and broken than before. He's lost Paul Bearer, the world title, and his sanity even more so.

Beer

Reaction score
Hm, I don't know. I think usually that if you get the last laugh you win the feud, but I guess there could be a few exceptions if the other wrestler shits all over his opponent before losing the blow-off match.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Kane lost the battle, but overall, he won the war. Also look at the aftermath of the feud. Kane walks away with the WHC and Taker disappears once again.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Bring in Jennifer Hudson.
Make her Otunga's manager.
Give her stereotypical bitchy african american gimmick.

= Rating$$$