The Last of us

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
the-last-of-us-20111210083036724_640w.jpg

Seen this floating around for a while now and looks very intriguing, don't know if someone has already posted this or not but hey ho

[video=youtube;rWzcYbtZQrk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWzcYbtZQrk[/video]

i personally am going to buy it as it's one of my types of games What do you guys think?

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
The speakers on my work computer are fucked, so I'll have to wait and watch the video when I get home.

It seems like an interesting game though, one I'll definitely have my eye on. Still waiting for someone to do a non-FPS post-apocalyptic Earth game well.

I'm not familiar with this developer
Naughty Dog Software. That could be a good or a bad thing.

Reactions: 1 person

Ben

Reaction score
Naughty Dog did Uncharted one of my favorite new gen series so I'm hopefully for this. With that, I'm sure the presentation and story should be great, but there going to have to do something different in terms of gameplay to make it stand out.

If it's a survival/end of world type of game would love to see it focus not so much on gun play, but instead have there be a limited amount of ammo, less gun play and more stealth and strategy.