The Importance Of Good Entrance Music

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

gangrel........only reason i liked him is cuz of his entrance.

only reason i started liking cm punk is...his entrance music. there are a lot of examples, bottom line, music is what makes anything great. even movies...when was the last time you watched a successful movie with a suck balls soundtrack?

this applies on OSTs of the PPVs too.

Reaction score
Kurt Angle's music in WWE made him a good heal because when his song played everyone chanted you suck. When he was face everyone chanted you suck to the opponent.

The Rated R CMStar

I think the entrance music also reinforces your character, like Randy Orton's one(when he was a cocky heel) his music fitted perfectly. But mostly is to get people excited that certain wrestler is coming

Ed_cena

Reaction score
yes, my little brother only likes mark henry for his hip hop music.
and my other brother hates taker, because his entrance sucks!!

Reinvented

Reaction score
Wait a second when Big Val Venis comes out I cheer and get wet and tear my clothes off.....So does everybody else (don't lie you know you do same)

Reaction score
ye the music is good but the time it actually takes for him(taker) to get to the ring is a bit on the long side and ye I like the biscuits and gravy song and the MVP song...........and batistas song lol

Reaction score
I hate techno music but for some reason everytime Candice Michelle comes out I sit and wait for that part when she opens up her coat to show off her hot body....lol.

Reaction score
hulk hogan's ring entrances used to give me chills.But right now entrances for hbk,hhh and orton are pretty good.It's important for a ME superstar to have a cool entrace music,it adds colour to the character.

Reaction score
^not when Candice music plays I find myself glued to the T.V screen I cant think why lol

bigmark35

Reaction score
I think good entrance music makes it more exciting. One of the other interns I work with at umgd and I were wondering if they pick their own entrance music or not.