The Importance Of Good Entrance Music

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
On 'The Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior', several WWE workers and Jim Johnson said that his entrance music was a key reason as to why he became so popular and got over. People knew it was him and reacted.

Do you think entrance music really can be a key reason for someone getting over?

I do :)

Reaction score
hmmmmm, i think it plays a part, even a Big part, but it's not 100% of the reason though

Reaction score
ye I think it plays big part like stings entrance as soon as it goes dark u know hes about to hit the ring

Reaction score
i alwayts got excited when the arena turned red, that organ hit and the Real kane came out!!

Reaction score
ye I have always liked kanes entrance although he was better when he was masked made him seem more like a monster like abyss is

Reinvented

Reaction score
I think the entrance defines who you are before you speak or before you wrestle it either hypes you up or just fades away......IF YOU SMELL WHAT REINVENTED IS COOKIN......

Reaction score
entrance music more than anything gives you an identity.....

you hear glass breaking and you know Austin is coming your way to stun your ass

lights go dark and you see purple and green lighting and you know Jeff Hardy is coming

you hear "MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. KEEEEEEEEENEDY"

you catch my drift....can it help??? yeah obviously but more than anything it lets the fans know that you're coming....that it's your turn to entertain and this can help you get over

MTG

Reaction score
Entrance music is important, it could be the difference between a superstarbeing huge and being ok. The music itself isnt important but it needs to have something notifying you whos coming out, the rock has "doo ya smellll" austin has the glass breaking, cena has the duh,duh,duh

i find that really important

Reaction score
ye like when people have bad entrances I wanna watch them less atm though im liking london and kendrick entrance music lol

Reinvented

Reaction score
Its like when Super Crazy comes out everyone goes Crazy. Womens legs start trembling in desire and Guys get hards on because The Crazy is coming out to JOB just for them on Heat......

JMay187

Reaction score
I totally agree with everybody here on that. Entrance Music doesn't define the superstar, but it lets you know who's coming and thats what gets everybody excitied or bored.

kingovkings

Reaction score
yep i think it helps to get stars over soon as some superstars music starts you get pumped and syked coz there are about 2 hit the ring so yeah entrance music plays a part in someone gotting over

NinoBrown

Reaction score
The first 5 seconds of the song matters more. Back then most entrance songs are like 30 seconds and repeats but now a days they're entire songs and as an audience we only hear the first 30 seconds. Entrance music does play an important role because as soon as that music plays we know whether to get out of our seats, if it's a HHH wrestler then we get up, but if it's a Val Venis then we'll just clap.