The Horus Heresy: Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
For the record - I approached Odo for advice about shutting down the game for my own botch with CP this morning, the confusion over certain mechanics that look like shit host setup as opposed to the game being bastardised from the original due to my own fault and then the incessant childishness that I pretty much started and finished on my own.

Whilst Junk may be a petulant cunt - it is not his fault the game ended.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Might have less expectations for signups lol

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
And don't let people that can't wait 5 minutes for a game to start dictate your setup. You dont need to cut a player and start the game because magic said so on discord.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yep, you should never hack away roles on a whim, it disrupts the whole ecosystem of the game

as this one demonstrated :heston

• Haha
Reactions: Evans

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
And don't let people that can't wait 5 minutes for a game to start dictate your setup. You dont need to cut a player and start the game because magic said so on discord.

Yeah, I was hoping to start Monday and leapt at the opportunity as I have a heavy week in work starting Sat, wanted as much phases in starting Mon as possible. Should have stopped and thought tbh.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I stand by the original setup being a masterpiece and could have been an amazing game.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I stand by the original setup being a masterpiece and could have been an amazing game.

you can always recycle the theme in some capacity

JoeExotic

Banned
Reaction score
I must say for a first game I really enjoyed it... I will return... for the next game.
:heston

Status
Not open for further replies.