The Horus Heresy: Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
This is an interesting game.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
As night falls over the bloodied plains of Istvaan III, the purple sky of the Immaterium roars...
The bright, purple effects of the horrific maelstrom lights the planet as if it were day...

It is now Day 2. You have 36 hours.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Anyhow, no point in being too sad (albeit with the virgin id have drawn the kill as poyser instead, but s always hindsight 20/20 )

It's night time, I have no role, ergo I have nothing to really say other than protection should be obvious.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
How is it day 2 all of a sudden? Am i missing something?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
MOD Announcement: Game was always prepared in a way that if duellist & the desperado went off and desperado failed - it would draw the next day phase. Play on.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Just roll with it. I would suggest focusing on events already passed is a waste of time and energy

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Lethal Banks
JoeExotic
Tweet

Odo
Ace
Chris
CraigPelton
Haza
Doddsy

Banez
Poyser
Death Meta Knight
Kajuh
TKOK
Alco
NotBrutus
Phenom

Time to hedge my bets.

Vote: Haza
Oi what do I have to do to get a town read around here

Yeah, I’m not inclined to distrust that claim

maybe someone can test it in some way
I could tomorrow but I don't know what it'll do for what that's worth

probs non-canon game now as I've been absolutely shite& all over the place but just for the sake of it

"It is not the descent toward the shadow nor the rise toward the light that makes us superior. It is the endless struggle between the two that greatness of character lies. We are tested, and we do not break."

Welcome to the Horus Heresy, you are:

View attachment 7048

Sanguinius

Blood Angels Aligned | Imperium Aligned

Seraph Knight, Virgin, Lover, Blade Encarmine,

The Great Angel, the Primarch of the IX Legion – The Blood Angels. Stolen by the warp and sent to Baal, you showed mastery of close combat and military tactics, slaying 100 men by yourself to protect your tribe. You are the Honour Guard to the Emperor of Mankind, no matter his goals.

Honour Guard (Seraph Knight): You are assigned to protect the Emperor each night phase against all kill actions.

Angel of Terra (Virgin): If you are slain during the night phase, the next night phase will be skipped and instead will trigger the following day phase.

Lover: You are a lover with [WARP INTERFERENCE], in certain circumstances such as [WARP INTERFERENCE], the death of one of you, will result in the death of both of you.

Blade Encarmine: Once this game, you may strike a player with the Blade Encarmine, if the target is [WARP INTERFERENCE] and is Ruinous Powers aligned. They will die at great cost to yourself. If the target is Imperium aligned, no harm will come to them.

It is now Night 1, you have 24 hours.
Oh hey I'm alive :rippedcal

I was the lover btw

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
MOD Announcement: Game was always prepared in a way that if duellist & the desperado went off and desperado failed - it would draw the next day phase. Play on.

Is this is role PM’s somewhere? Don’t know how that can be just be decided lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.