The Horus Heresy: Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I would much rather shoot haza I think as I am more confident on him, but also fully agree that confirming cp is a much better risk to take so yolo

kill cp @Hank

:rippedcal

see y’all on the other side

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
This Knight appreciates your testicular fortitude, as it matches his own or more. Godspeed my Poysery friend

Alco

Reaction score
Jeff stop talking in third person lmao

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Ace’s and Banez’ are doing nothing for me tbh

There was also that weird exchange between the two :deandre

Seems like an excuse for you to disappear :mj

Before i start my readback after i get my coffee. Gonna address this.

1) It was past midnight when i made the post, my games lasted till 3am. Excuse to disappear? More like you trying to draw lines that aren't there.

2) What exactly was weird about it?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
@Tweet I'm going to ask you, one last time. Who is allegedly insulting you to the point you won't follow them. If you are going to make such statements, you should probably have the decency to back them up so you can hash it out and keep focus on the actual game.

Again, if for some reason you feel I've insulted for some reason, you are simply wrong. If you're simply going to say things, then refuse to address them and ignore me, then this will be problematic for town unity, and I suggest, with all due respect, you snap out of it.
Alright if I'm wrong then simply pretend I'm deluded or something.

Banez

Reaction score
I would much rather shoot haza I think as I am more confident on him, but also fully agree that confirming cp is a much better risk to take so yolo

kill cp @Hank

How did you go "I'll shoot haza" to shooting CP?

Why aren't you your usual active self asking questions from everyone and really trying to crack this game down?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
How did you go "I'll shoot haza" to shooting CP?

Why aren't you your usual active self asking questions from everyone and really trying to crack this game down?
Haven’t really been like that for a little while my man; just got a bit of a mess of a life atm which makes it hard to focus on these games like I used to

regardless you don’t have to worry, a desperado can’t be scum so I’m about to be confirmed one way or the other lol

Reactions: Banez

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

kill cp @Hank

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmm idk, Kajuhs response to our handful of votes just vibes genuine to me.

unvote
vote Haza

Banez

Reaction score
Lethal Banks
JoeExotic
Tweet
Ace

i$$ Bli$$ - Tzeentch - Ruinous Powers Aligned - Died Day 1 via Duellist
Chris
CraigPelton
Haza

Doddsy
Banez
Poyser
Death Meta Knight
Kajuh

TKOK
Alco
Showtime - The Emperor of Mankind - God Aligned - Died Day 1 via Duelliest
NotBrutus
Phenom

Roughly where Im at. Gonna be 2+ scum within my reds, possibly 3. Probable chance 1 of the whites is

Based on your list i've only ever voted scum then, i had my vote on CP then switched to Junk, then DMK dueled Junk and i voted DMK to win.

And due to that i should have voted DMK to win duel against Magic but i stayed out coz i wanted to hear more from Magic and i was on my readback about his meltdown till you hit the final vote to close him out.

Haven't cast a vote since coz i was unsure what direction to take plus you seem to have handle on things so i'd be happy to just follow your lead.

Reactions: Odo

Banez

Reaction score
Haven’t really been like that for a little while my man; just got a bit of a mess of a life atm which makes it hard to focus on these games like I used to

regardless you don’t have to worry, a desperado can’t be scum so I’m about to be confirmed one way or the other lol

Ah so it's win/win either way. Good shot then.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Based on your list i've only ever voted scum then, i had my vote on CP then switched to Junk, then DMK dueled Junk and i voted DMK to win.

And due to that i should have voted DMK to win duel against Magic but i stayed out coz i wanted to hear more from Magic and i was on my readback about his meltdown till you hit the final vote to close him out.

Haven't cast a vote since coz i was unsure what direction to take plus you seem to have handle on things so i'd be happy to just follow your lead.

can’t argue with that

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Agree btw that Aces role is probably not fake and also most likely not part of a scum team that already has a full Rolecop, he's just town imo.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Where’s that miscreant evans

Ace

Reaction score
how much time do we have left?

Status
Not open for further replies.