The Horus Heresy: Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Did you just quote a post from last game from a townie and suggest they may be in a qt? :pogba

gonna be one of those games huh?

No. I quoted the post to show that he was genuine in asking questions to learn the game, and it could have been replicated in the QT for town reads. Not suggesting he's in a QT this game in any way, shape or form

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I can see why you’d think it feels forced ace but it’s not really lethal to do that kinda thing as scum or at least he hasn’t been. I think he’s largely talking pure shite but I think it probably points more likely town at this early stage

Reactions: CraigPelton

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No. I quoted the post to show that he was genuine in asking questions to learn the game, and it could have been replicated in the QT for town reads. Not suggesting he's in a QT this game in any way, shape or form
But you knew he wa-

nevermind

Reactions: NotBrutus

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But magic’s town read on Doddsy is shit

we were both (me and doddsy) just scum with magic a couple games ago and both claimed in our first post lmao

also voting lethal for a nothing post is eh, he didn’t really say why that would make lethal scum specifically because about 95% of lethals posts are nothing (no offence :pals: )

Reactions: CraigPelton

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
But you knew he wa-

nevermind

Well, yes, but that post was made before the flip.

Don't stress, it's helping paint my picture on Kajuh for a town lean.

Ace

Reaction score
Would you prefer I sit on the sideline and do nothing?
No, that's not what I said at all. Would you prefer I don't try to use your posts to form a read on you?

I can see why you’d think it feels forced ace but it’s not really lethal to do that kinda thing as scum or at least he hasn’t been. I think he’s largely talking pure shite but I think it probably points more likely town at this early stage

You're quite possibly right tbh.

My counterthought is that Lethal's been pretty regularly POEd in recent games and so a change-up kinda makes sense to avoid slipping into the same situation as before.

I think that may be an overanalysis tho

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No, that's not what I said at all. Would you prefer I don't try to use your posts to form a read on you?

You're quite possibly right tbh.

My counterthought is that Lethal's been pretty regularly POEd in recent games and so a change-up kinda makes sense to avoid slipping into the same situation as before.

I think that may be an overanalysis tho
Possibly, but lethals entire life as scum has been getting caught fairly easily and he hasn’t tried to change it up yet

kudos to him if that’s what it is tho, not that I’m even giving him a strong townread here, I just think that’s more likely

Ace

Reaction score
Possibly, but lethals entire life as scum has been getting caught fairly easily and he hasn’t tried to change it up yet

kudos to him if that’s what it is tho, not that I’m even giving him a strong townread here, I just think that’s more likely
Fair enough, I'll take your word on that

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
What do you think of magic thus far

Wanting thoughts on newbies, whinging about inactivity and then lumping a vote on me for a "nothing" post but not explaining what was nothing about it. Seems he's struggling for content and trying to force a hand. Scum lean.

You didn't say it, but it was implied. Magic suggested wanting something more concrete in relation to Kajuh, so I did the work that I felt necessary to provide indication of his alignment. You suggest it is 'forced.'

Um, not sure I get your intentions at all of that second sentence. Of course you should be doing that.

Ace

Reaction score
You didn't say it, but it was implied. Magic suggested wanting something more concrete in relation to Kajuh, so I did the work that I felt necessary to provide indication of his alignment. You suggest it is 'forced.'

Um, not sure I get your intentions at all of that second sentence. Of course you should be doing that.
I never came close to implying you shouldn't contribute. I simply said I found your specific contribution to be strange. This is how mafia works - people post stuff, people analyse the posts, etc. It's not that deep.

Hence my second sentence, which was me being sassy to your original question to me - that just as you're entitled to post stuff, i'm entitled to read it, as that's how mafia works.

Status
Not open for further replies.