The Heyman Countdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

The WWE has parted ways with Paul Heyman. I thought is contract was about up now.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=192093106

What better way to put The Age of the Fall over, than have Paul Heyman lead them. Can ROH steal Heyman??? They could use a commissioner since cornette is gone.

How would you use heyman, would be be better off in tna?
Thoughts?

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
no TNA will fuck it up, he should definitely come be the commish of ROH, or hell be part of the booking, actually he should do both

Reaction score
YES!! I've been waiting for a while for this!!! I really hope he comes to ROH, he can help make the company soooo much better and he is a great booker too. I've heard reports that he might be done with wrestling but lets hope not

therazar

Reaction score
i think hayman could do ok but theyd have to remind him that its focused on no bumps recuired

Rell

Reaction score
Heyman should play the role of a heel authority figure, much like Cornette did before he jumped ship. It was a huge success.

Dairydude

Reaction score
I heard Heyman was writing screenplays for Hollywood now

However, with him booking ROH, it would instantly become better than it currently is.
As for him on camera, it's not really needed. It's far better to make a bad guy for people to learn to hate, than to provide one and be told "hate him"

phantomgerald

Either at TNA or ROH, he should return to booking as long as having an on-screen role. Hopefully, he goes to TNA, because the booking is really bad now.

Great One

HUGE boost to whatever company he goes to... although I would personally prefer ROH. He would be wasted in TNA with all the names already... and of course, Russo.

Rell

Reaction score
Gabe is one of the best bookers in wrestling, why replace him? I would like to see him purchase his own promotion, or sign with a smaller promotion and help them rise.

phantomgerald

TNA needs him. His creativity in booking will help TNA and maybe they can see that. I won't put all the blame on Russo. Dixie Carter and Jeff Jarrett are just too stupid to realise what's happening to TNA and maybe getting Heyman would knock them to their senses.

youthought

Reaction score
Heyman = ratings as far as TNA goes. If Heyman goes to ROH having him affilated with The Age of Fall would be good espiecally with this connection to hardcore wrestling and the fact that Necro is one crazy wrestler and Jacobs has had some classic hardcore matches

PowerBob

Reaction score
TNA would benefit more from Heyman's knowledge. He could help them tremendously in storyline crafting, and helping deserving young guys get a push , Shelly , Sabin etc. ROH is doing just fine without Paul, but if he decided to hook back up with Gabe, Id be all for it.

chavoheat

Reaction score
If TNA hires Heyman as a writer, they should also use him as an on-screen character because he still has some name value to him.

vickymania

Reaction score
if ROH get Heyman, Roh will improve by leaps and bounds..that guy knows how to handle wrestler's and bring the best out of them..how he understands business andmarketing is something am not aware of..but a definite plus for ROH,no doubt about that..