The Heyman Countdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

if ROH get Heyman, Roh will improve by leaps and bounds..that guy knows how to handle wrestler's and bring the best out of them..how he understands business andmarketing is something am not aware of..but a definite plus for ROH,no doubt about that..

Theres not much roh can do to improve their current product. I think its about as good as it gets. With Heyman, they get some starpower which is missing. So if he does go there...wwe fans will be like, oh wow, heyman in roh i want to check it out. Plus he could bring in some bigger names hopefully like rvd sabu.

on a side note...I've noticed ROH seems to be interested in wwe devolopment talent, where as TNA takes washed up wwe guys. Chris Hero, Claudio, Tank TOland, Brent Albright, and a few others wrestled in a wwe ring/ or had a development deal. I like this strategy because in OVW they teach them a lot of fundamentals + mic skills. Plus you are getting young talent to build upon.

phantomgerald

^^^ Yeah whereas TNA just want faces that WWE fans can recognise, which I think was partly influenced by Cage and Angle joining TNA. ROH just needs to reach out more to the masses and attract more fans and they'll eventually better TNA.