The Good

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
- The Tag Teams(BeerMoney, MCMG, 3D, even InkInc or whatever) They come up with pretty solid good names for their teams and usually keep them together for a good while instead of just splitting them up.

-Kurt Angle....'nough said.

-OJ's stupid gay gimmick.

-My Favorite Wrestler (Mr Anderson).

-Joe Killing skinny wrestlers.

-The backstage camera stuff that reminds me of spinal tap or some shit...

hbkfan

Reaction score
i actully like the tna product i know there is alot wrong with tna but i can say the same thing about wwe. i enjoy aj - desmond - rvd - beer money the knockouts are doing well i really enjoyed the flair jay leathal stuff latley.

Reaction score
Sorry to bump a slightly old thread, but I want to add to this. And I again apologise if this has been said...

But I'm really enjoying the promos that they "make" with the wrestlers. I mean some are your average interview situation, with Christy Hemme (who I think is GREAT at her role), as well as the 'situations' backstage (disregarding ertain car accidents).

You also have the somewhat corny "wrestler talking about a match, backstage" promos which we dont really see in WWE. I like these, as they give off the same feeling you'd get in an interview situation, but it's unique as a monologue before a match, in the gorilla position.

And my fave is the "voyeur" styled promo. Those where you pretty much see the characters for who they are, "unaware" that they're being filmed. I reckon this gives them the best chance to converse, show they're character and continue a storyline without it feeling like it's being "forced upon us". This is by far my favourite style of promo.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
You bring up a good point, honestly the backstage camera shots that they use are pretty awesome imo. I'm not a hater of the backstage interviews per-say, but I am kind of turned off of the amount that they do, it seems like for every big, or semi-big match they have one. Hemme isn't bad at what she does, your basic pretty face interviewer, much like Maria in her early WWE run.

Reaction score
The tag division,well the Band as champs debacle can be overlooked since this is their best booked division.

Doug Williams and Desmond Wolfe carrying on a rich European tradition of hard workers.

Pope.

Ric Flair.