The Good

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
5/7 of those teams were around before Hogan era. I got confused and thought you said that so many new teams were being made.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
My mistake, I should have reworded, what I meant was that they have been seemingly been getting more on-air time over the last few weeks than before.

Jon Honcho

Reaction score
I actually see a lot of positives in TNA's product (a lot of negatives too)

- AJ Styles - He could go down as one of the greatest wrestlers ever to not work for the WWE. I personally think he's close to that now in the past 30 years. I think he's a awesome talent.

- Tag/X-division belts still hold some value. At least you see Tag/X-division title matches on PPV. In all fairness, they've had a very strong tag divison, and the X-division is normally solid.

- Young stars - Guys like MCMG, Wolfe, LAX, Beer Money, Generation Me, you really don't see a ton of very talented young guys in the WWE. If they are, the WWE doesn't use them right.

- Veterns in promo roles - Angle, Jarrett, Foley, Flair, Hogan are all good-great at cutting promos and TNA knows this. I think their promos are pretty good in TNA.

- The Pope - glad to see he's doing well in TNA. He's a great talent.

- PPV series. I think they have the right idea. You can watch all 12 PPV's of the year and get good story/idea of the year. They go all out for BFG. I feel they book their PPV's fairly well.

- Variety...high flying, hardcare, wrestling action. They have a good mix.

( With all these reasons, it's kinda odd why TNA drops the ball so much )

I really like everything you pointed out. I feel almost exactly the same way.

With pro wrestling in such a rut it's hard to find anything great. I think TNA has a great corner on the market for women's wrestling and tag teams.

Now with a possible Morgan/Joe feud brewing, I think things are picking up.

...god...

Reaction score
BEER
AJ/Flair
Wolfe
Pope
Joe
Angle

MONEY.

Sadly, Beer Money should be in the main event at this point. I really don't know what they have in mind for the future when they're so stacked with guys like Joe, Beer Money, Pope, Wolfe, Morgan, Anderson, etc.

chessarmy

Reaction score
^ Thats actually a fair choice, but I still think Velvet edges her out. I don't think the statement "not by a long shot" is legitimate though, Velvet has to be right up there with the hottest in the business right now. Just my opinion I guess...

anyways, lets get this thread back on topic lol

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Maryse
Mickie James
Bellas
Tara
Angelina Love
Kelly Kelly
Beth Phoenix
Layla fucking El
Natalya

seX-Power

Reaction score
Velvet > Angelina, only cause the latter is even more whorier.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
You don't think the bellas are hot? Pffft. Natalya and beth are hot imo