The Full 32 For The Mae Young Classic

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
As long as it involves them (eventually) beating the "childish cuteness" out of Bayley in front of Izzy...then I'm all for it...
Those are both our e-fed characters - Hale is Beav's and Taylor is mine.

And yes, both of them would relish the opportunity to break Bayley in front of her biggest fan.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Those are both our e-fed characters - Hale is Beav's and Taylor is mine.

And yes, both of them would relish the opportunity to break Bayley in front of her biggest fan.

As a Bayley fan....I'd be heartbroken...Ivy...not so much...

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
lol, can't be too hard on that name but yeah, not my first pick. I missed out on the Cruiserweight Classic and the UK tournament (and just don't really have the motivation to go back and watch them though I'm sure they're great), but there's no chance I'm missing out on this tournament.

To respond to the original post, I don't really watch much wrestling outside of WWE, so I can't frankly name any wrestlers I want to see participate in the tournament that weren't previously associated with the company. I can tell you though that I'd very much approve of seeing Veda Scott on a weekly basis going by the information provided. As for workers I'd like to see return, Melina sits at the top of that list but I'm not sure that's very likely given the heat she had. After her, probably Gail Kim, then either Victoria or Kharma. Part of me also would like to see Eve Torres but that's not going to happen. I thought I heard something about Maria and Mike Bennett signing with WWE awhile, assuming those weren't just baseless rumors, maybe we'll see Maria return in the tournament and use Bennett to cheat her way to victory? That's my prediction too.

Reactions: Grievous 3D