"The First Lady of PWF" Britney Caldwell

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Britney Caldwell

Reaction score
Jessica-Burciaga-J-Lo.jpg

Name: Britney Caldwell
Nickname: The First Lady of PWF; Billion Dollar Bitch; and the IT-Girl
DOB: April 6th 1991
Hometown: Laguna Beach, CA
Billed from: Los Angeles, CA
Height: 5’2”
Weight: 110 lbs.
Alignment: Heel
Theme Music: "I'm Too Cool" by Camprock
Entrance: The voice of Camprock's female singer is heard singing "Don't Take it Personal... Don't Get Emotional... You know it's the truth... IM TOO COOL FOR YOU" before the PWF Britney Caldwell Remix begins to play loudly over the PA system! As various motion captures of The First lady of PWF play amongst the tron, the fans rise to their feet in a choir of cheers and whistles, as the silhouette of Britney appears atop the entrance stage. Her arms hands high, her breast perked out, and a devilish smirk on her face. Britney rolls her eyes and struts down the entrance ramp straying far away from the desperate fans attempts to tag her hand. Once she reaches the ring, she slowly scales the steel ring steps making her way onto the apron, before slowly winding her hips, and entering the ring via the middle rope. Britney circles the ring running her fingers through her hair very seductive before taking her place in the center of the ring and doing her trademark grinding of the hips.

Primary Style: Brawler
Secondary Style: Diva
Professional Resemblance: Trish Stratus, Torrie Wilson, and Gorgeous George
Strongest Feature: Sex appeal/manipulation and Clever
Weakest Feature: Overconfident

Common Moves (up to ten): Hair Toss, Snapmare, Inverted DDT, Clothesline, Cross Body Block, Lazyboy Slam, Reverse neckbreaker, Schoolgirl pin, eye rake, back scratch, corner top rope sleeper hold, Toss to Turnbuckle Post, SuperPLEX, Tilt-a-Whirl Headscissors Takedown, Cartwheel Elbow Drop, Cartwheel Splash, Handstand Leg Drop, Hair-pull Curb Stomp, Bronco Buster, Hair-pull Snapmare following by a Shoot Kick to the Back of the Opponent’s Head, and LOWWWW BLOWWWW (to men)
Trademark Moves (up to four): Facelift [Running Corner Bulldog]
Finishing Moves (up to two): Botox [from behind Britney runs up on her opponent grabbing a handful of hair before jumping onto the opponents back knee first and planting them backwardsl. ***Think Carlitos finisher***]

Biography: Britney Caldwell or simply Britney, Britney hasn't spent too many years on the wrestling scene, but for the time she has she's really made a name for herself. Britney grew up a spoiled little rich daddy's girl in Laguna Beach, CA. She attended Laguna Beach High and was the most popular girl in school, mean girl too, head cheerleader and football star's girlfriend. She moved to Los Angeles after graduating at 18 to pursue a modeling career. She posed for Victoria's Secret, American Eagle, did various runway shows, appeared on hundred of magazines, and was offered a two million dollar check to pose nude for playboy. Upon posing for playboy, her entire career changed and she was quickly approached by a local wrestling promoter and that's when she got her wrestling start. She has wrestled in AWO, PWF, UWL, and AWF. With each promotion closing or Britney simply leaving on good terms, she took a break and went back to her modeling career. She has also graduated from USC with a bachelors in communication and a masters in journalism. This foxy little diva is more than just looks, but she doesn't hesitate getting in the ring with men or women.

Accomplishments: PWF Woman’s Champion -1x, the 2nd PWF Woman’s Champion, the only woman to compete for the PWF World Championship at the Haunted PPV, and the First Lady of PWF.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Re: The First Lady of PWF... I'm Back Hookers <3

Accepted.

It's great to have you back. If you can get me something real quick I can air it on the next Shock Value.

Kushikimi

Reaction score

So PWF has become... THE WALKIN' DEAD :D NICE!!!

Britney Caldwell

Reaction score

Thank yew guys <333333 and "FORMERLY" Drake Styles! ooooh no he needs to come back ^_^

Starlight

Its great having you back Britney. Seems just like yesterday we were battling it out. Makes me wanna shed a tear >.<

Britney Caldwell

Reaction score

thank yew Juliett!!! IKR i missed you guys and gals!! Im excited, and glad that there are still a lot of familer faces here!

Starlight

Welcome to the PWF. I hope to have as much fun here as you did. It's always good to see veterans return.

Britney Caldwell

Reaction score

Welcome to the PWF. I hope to have as much fun here as you did. It's always good to see veterans return.

Thank yew chica! And im sure u'll have a blast tons of great writers and everyone is full of surprises!

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Welcome back! I'm the man to know by the way.

Fanged Fury

Re: "Billion Dollar Bitch" Britney Caldwell

After speaking with Stronger aka Michelle, I have decided to switch over to Lana aka C.J. Perry as a picture base. We are going to work a storyline together. And Lana fits better for Britney seeing how she's Bishop's bitch. :)

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

After speaking with Stronger aka Michelle, I have decided to switch over to Lana aka C.J. Perry as a picture base. We are going to work a storyline together. And Lana fits better for Britney seeing how she's Bishop's bitch. :)

I like Lana so this works for me. Plus, Drake could use a strong manager in his corner.

Verified.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Your brand new PWF Wrestling Bombshell icon:

PWFBCaldwell-2.png

Fanged Fury

Re: "The Perfect Ten" Britney Caldwell

For Ms. Jasmine aka Vindictive Twisted Sister, I updated the moveset, signature and finishing moves for her as she requested in PM. I even changed out a picture she preferred in the image area. I told her anything she wants me to change, just PM me the information and I would add it for her. I am glad we got a great Britney "back!" It was a way better rp I would have done this week. I'm a damn slacker!