The Expendables

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Expendablesposter.jpg

Director: Sylvester Stallone

Written by: Sylvester Stallone

Starring:
Sylvester Stallone
Jason Statham
Jet Li
Dolph Lundgren
Randy Couture
Terry Crews
Eric Roberts
Steve Austin
Mickey Rourke
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira and Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
with Bruce Willis
and Arnold Schwarzenegger

This is getting closer to being released. I can't wait for this movie to come out. It is due for release on August 13 2010 in the US and it looks the goods. It is a throwback to the blockbuster action films of the 80's and 90's and stars many of the big names from that time. The only big name that is missing would probably be Jean-Claude Van Damme which is a pity since this type of movie is perfect for him. There is talk already of turning this into a franchise with multiple sequels.

The cast list is huge and has some names that wrestling and MMA fans will know. I will be seeing this movie when it gets released next month.

This is my most anticipated film of the year. I haven't been to the cinema for ages but will certainly be going to the cinemas to see this when it is released.

Anyone else looking forward to seeing this?​