The EWR Challenge! (S2 - Rise of Honor)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I am also at war with TNA, and I am beating them every week.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Month is closed btw. I kept forgetting to do the next show opener when I had time earlier. Tomorrow, the next month starts.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm good with going 2 weeks if that makes it easier on others

Reactions: Geek773

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
ROH Anniversary:

1. @Crithu = 93%
2. @Geek773 = 92%

Average Rating:

1. @Crithu = 92.3%
2. @Geek773 = 90.7%

Public Image:

1. @Crithu = 122%
2. @Geek773 = 112%

And so...

ATTENTION, ATTENTION!

THE ROAD TO SHOWDOWN IN THE SUN
(which doesn't have a logo on Google lmao) IS NOW OPEN!

The winner of Anniversary was @Crithu with 93%, he also leads Public Image with 122% and average rating with 92.3%. Congrats!

The in game date of Showdown in the Sun is March 19th, don't forget to change this in your save.

I'm changing the dates for deadlines to two weeks, making this deadline December 5th 2016, 9pm UK time. Would appreciate you guys letting me know whether or when y'all will be partaking in the challenge? Do we need another break?

Share what goes on from injuries to good TV shows.

Other than that, good luck and...
MAY THE BEST BOOKER WIN!

Declandimi1

Jobber
Reaction score
Probably will not be able to do this anymore. It takes loads of time for me as I have to use a windows simulator on my Mac. Sorry to everyone, hopefully I can be back for the next one.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Probably will not be able to do this anymore. It takes loads of time for me as I have to use a windows simulator on my Mac. Sorry to everyone, hopefully I can be back for the next one.
No problem dude. Let us know when you're around to be involved again!

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
@Crithu
@Aurtle the Turtle
@Awesomenrh

So 3 days and 4 hours until the deadline for this show. Please let me know asap how you guys are getting and/or whether or not you're still in the challenge. If we're only gonna have two people or whatever then I'll put the challenge on another break, which is fine, I'd prefer to do that than have the whole thing in limbo and being done half-assed. So just let me know pls. :)

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm still in if others are in. I haven't started thus month yet, but I will wait for the others to respond first

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I will not participate this month. I am going on vacation tomorrow and forgot that I won't have wifi (going on a cruise). I will continue with this for the following month if it's still going on.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I will not participate this month. I am going on vacation tomorrow and forgot that I won't have wifi (going on a cruise). I will continue with this for the following month if it's still going on.
Cheers for the info. Unless aurtle, nrh and some others get involved I'll suspend this at the end of the weekend, but I'll leave it for now.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Cheers for the info. Unless aurtle, nrh and some others get involved I'll suspend this at the end of the weekend, but I'll leave it for now.
Alright, I'll check up when I get back

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
well hey, you've missed exactly nothing xD

dunno if I'm gonna have time to maintain this challenger again with exams, but if someone else wants to set up a third season they have my blessing...