The Drug Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

well the only thing i havent done is liquid acid and Heroin and i don't intend in doing Heroin...

E are overrated, there good on the night after a few.. but the next mornings through out the day is rough like hell....

it would be better doing acid or shrooms, Your not so brained scattered the next day....

But I love my weed it's good love beer and rum to and shots :)

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I don't do drugs...but I don't look down on people who do cause thats there choice...I just get pissed when they try to force it on me...I dated a chick who done weeded...she never tried to force it on me which I liked..but she ended up cheating on me so lol..who cares anyway...

and I did drink one time...it was pretty cool lol

Anti-Cena

Reaction score
I've never done drugs, and I never will. I shouldn't say that I'm lucky, because it's they have been quite horrible, but I have had some family experiences with drugs, and I must say that they have scared me out of ever taking them. Not even tobacco or alcohol will be entering my body. My dad is a horrible drunk and my mom is a horrible smoker, and I dislike them both for it.

addo

Reaction score
some people are idiots though like at my school people smoke weed before school and have a spliff at recess. i only smoke weed at weekends (mostly saturday) after football practice. i dont do shrooms very often, about every other month and thats if me and my mates have the money for it

Wrestling Station

Drugs in general have one benefit for the human body. That is, pain releavant. Other than that, any other "excuse" for anyone to actually take them are just plain "mind-whisperers" lol.

Drugs are bad especially when you over-dose. Your body will get addicted and thus you cant live without them anymore.

Drugs like Heroin, for example can cause brain cells to die and eventually brain deaths.

There is a proverb that says, prevention is better than cure. So if you noticed that what you are taking have more negatives than positives, then stop immediately.

If the positives are way more than negatives, then you may take.

Thats my theory in life. Protection/ prevention are better than cure.

As Ladyhotrod mentioned above, i do prefer to have a normal state of mind all the time. Yes, its my own choice, but its the best choice as when you are always "awared about the surroundings, you are SAFE. Trusting others to get your ass safe in bad moments like these are not the best or wise decision imo.

Who would love to protect you more than your own self? thats what im talking about.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm pretty well able to handle myself when intoxicated. Its others that I'm always concerned about. Its funny, I really don't give a shit if my trip goes bad, because I feel I'll be able to handle it. Others though, I dunno I get a bit protective.

Reaction score
i have a standard knowledge on drugs. i dont think i will take them. i prefer the things in life where you dont have to do things that make you risk your life. i dont mean to sounds posh.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
I got my court letter recently and I have to go for it on July 30th.
Minor In Possession, Unlawful Entry & Possession of a Concealed Weapon. I think those are the charges. So no drugs for me for a while. Unless it's something they never test for like LSD or isn't illegal like Salvia.

The U.N is supposed to meet to review drug policies around the world some time this year, but IDK when.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol...he does drugs and she don't like drugs...thats funny I tell ya what(I just went Hank Hill on you all)

but yeah I prefer the straight edge life style.

The_Model

Reaction score
So what? I hardly do it.

Get off my nuts. Now you're just going to follow me everywhere and say stupid things.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
your just like your wife lol I see why u get along...and I didn't even say anything expect its funny

and how is saying I'm straight edge stupid...what I don't wanna do drugs so I'm stupid..

The_Model

Reaction score
Kid, I am here to post in peace and you keep popping up when I post and you say shit to me. Just let me post and stop following me.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
^tripppy post. I'm on a robotussin trip right now and I feel connected to like....shit idk i can't even explain it. But it feels like I can fix alot of problems.