• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
We sleep atleast 4 times a week. (for those of you who claim to be able to stay up for ever, no you can't)

This thread is where you can post dreams or nightmares you had and other people comment on them.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
I had one a while back where I was Playing SvR 07 and it was raining outside.

Does this mean I am the king of SvR? :)

Travis40

One of the weirdest dreams I had was where I was at a park w/ my dad and he was asleep on a bench (IDK why) and some guy came up and put a gun in my face and said if I screamed, he'd blow my brains out...then I wake up...that's happened 4-5 times and I wake up at the same time...I haven't had the dream in 3 years...then I have falling dreams alot.

Great One

The dream where you are awake, but you can't move or open your eyes.

Fuck that shit.

Travis40

Falling dreams are bad too, I just can't stand them. And I hate where I have a dream and I wake up and it feels that it really happened.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
I used to get falling dreams and it is always from the top of the stairs in my old house. I fall like Senton Bomb Style.

It feels too real.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
I had a dream I was in a arguement with my mom and stormed out of the house. I looked down the street and half a block away I saw this guy walking down the street. I walked the other way onto 11 mile and started walking east. Then about 1 block away I saw this other guy with really long arms start walking towards me. I ran the other way and across eleven mile there was another guy so I ran home and when I got there that same guy from the beginning was about one house down and I started pounding on the door and ringing the bell. He was about 5 steps away from me when my mom opened the door and I woke up.

the dark knight

i dreamed about fucking stephanie mcmahon by the pool area at my old house 2 weeks....is that weird?

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
I dont have Dreams that often, but when ever i seem to have a nightmare when ever it is about to climax i will relise its a dream and then i'll get out of it, wierd i know.

Switchy

Reaction score
It's weird when I have falling dreams when I'm falling I'll sit up in my sleep and when I'm about to hit the floormin my dream I wake up and I falling backwards from where I'm sat up. It hurts when there's a wall right behind your bed...

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I had a dream were there was freddy Ko'ger....but I busta'Rhymes'd him and karate kicked him through his old house's window....thats the only way you can kill people like that....just say,"yo Freddy!...you finally met yo match bitch..."...then kick 'em through their own window, like Busta'Rhymes did on halloween:Hiljackulation.

Travis40

when ever it is about to climax i'll get out of it, wierd i know.

:jawdrop: lol j/k Luke, but yeah, that's always what happens to me. I have a bad dream and right before it reaches the climax...BOOM, I wake up.