The Dream Journal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
:jawdrop: lol j/k Luke, but yeah, that's always what happens to me. I have a bad dream and right before it reaches the climax...BOOM, I wake up.
I know what you are saying. I was having the best dream of my life and i woke up it was so awesome.
More recently.

I had a dream that I was in school and I wanted out and i pushed one of my teeth out. It didn't bleed or hurt then I went to a dentist and he put like seeds in my gum where the empty space was and I grew a new tooth, but it was crooked and I needed to get braces again.
I haven't brushed my teeth in 2 days (but I practically drink mouth wash).brb lol

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
on way way to school the other day i dreamt i kicked a black guy in the balls...

i hate when u have the perfect dreams and right before you like do someone or somethin like it then u wake up and cant fall back asleep and then you jack off to make yourself feel better

the dark knight

i hate when u have the perfect dreams and right before you like do someone or somethin like it then u wake up and cant fall back asleep and then you jack off to make yourself feel better

lol i used to yell at mum when i was a kid and tell her "wake me up later i wanna finish the dream"

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I had a messed up one last night. I had a dream that my gf was afraid to go to sleep because she had just watched the ring, and she said the little girl was gonna get her. Well, I said "Shut up, there's no such thing." As soon as I said that a white hand came towards my face and black hair was everywhere. In my dream I was whimpering like a dog and my gf woke me up for real and said "Why the hell are you whimpering?" Hilarious, she said she thought one of my dogs was in there.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I had a messed up one last night. I had a dream that my gf was afraid to go to sleep because she had just watched the ring, and she said the little girl was gonna get her. Well, I said "Shut up, there's no such thing." As soon as I said that a white hand came towards my face and black hair was everywhere. In my dream I was whimpering like a dog and my gf woke me up for real and said "Why the hell are you whimpering?" Hilarious, she said she thought one of my dogs was in there.