The Douche List

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
She seem's nice to me, I don't see what people are even seeing in this interview she's asking to be called something other then sexy, that's bitchy?

As a Nascar fan (speaking of you) I know you have had to have seen other interviews with her. She has an attitude. Every single time she crashes it is always someone elses fault. It is always the way she comes off, like an entitled bitch. It is annoying. I've never seen her in a favorable light on race day or when she isn't selling her body for magazine shoots or godaddy.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
When you are doin the commercials she is, yeah it is kinda bitchy to try and downplay your sex appeal.

Maybe so but the guy was like saying she sexy and she knows it, she was saying she wasn't so that made him sound dumb

As a Nascar fan (speaking of you) I know you have had to have seen other interviews with her. She has an attitude. Every single time she crashes it is always someone elses fault. It is always the way she comes off, like an entitled bitch. It is annoying. I've never seen her in a favorable light on race day or when she isn't selling her body for magazine shoots or godaddy.

A lot of the wrecks she has had in Nascar haven't really been her fault, she's been in the wrong place at the wrong time and got caught up in someone else mess. All three wrecks at Daytona was out of her doing for a fact. She's had some wrecks where its not her fault, but a lot of drivers even the males are like that a lot of the times. Hell one of the biggest drivers Kyle Busch thinks he's always in the right. That's how 90% of drivers in any racing series is. Plus you going to complain about her showing off her body? Hell that makes her not a bitch to me :laugh: she's showing off the goods.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I understand where you are coming from, but to me, she just acts like a bitch. Then again, so does Kyle Busch. :lol:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I understand where you are coming from, but to me, she just acts like a bitch. Then again, so does Kyle Busch. :lol:

My only problem with Kyle is he wrecks people but no one can wreck him :lol: all drivers don't take blames for wrecks. If Danica starts wrecking people then gets mad and shit when she's wrecked ill think about her being that way lol.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
The thing that sucks for me is constantly hearing about her on the news or in papers. Seeing as she grew up for the most part around here, it is kind of annoying and makes me hate her even more.

Patrick was born in Beloit, Wisconsin to parents T.J. and Bev Patrick. She grew up in nearby Roscoe, Illinois. Her parents met on a blind date at a snowmobile event in the 1970s when Bev was a mechanic for a friend's snowmobile.[3][4] T.J. raced snowmobiles, motocross, and midget cars. They have owned a Java Hut and a plate glass company.

Patrick was a cheerleader at Hononegah Community High School in Rockton, IL in 1996 and spent her off time babysitting for a family down the road when she wasn't racing.[5] She dropped out of high school and attained a GED.[6]

I live in South Beloit. It is right between both of those places.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The thing that sucks for me is constantly hearing about her on the news or in papers. Seeing as she grew up for the most part around here, it is kind of annoying and makes me hate her even more.

I live in South Beloit. It is right between both of those places.

That's understandble :lol:

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Garret Bitchoff

images

I can't take this bastard anymore. If they would have just played the angle of him being a ref that got tired of being hit by the wrestlers and wanted to become a wrestler it would have been better, than the shit we are forced to watch with him and Eric, Flair, and Hogan. Just glad Hardy did most of the work last night so the match was pretty decent. Garret needs more work send him down to OVW and off of my tv. Garret you are a douche go learn how to wrestle and get some charisma somewhere, you are pissing me off. You look lost everytime you are on screen, I guess douches are lost for a while.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
One of the things in TNA that is annoying is this. They just need to stop the angle now.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
One of the things in TNA that is annoying is this. They just need to stop the angle now.

If they just killed this angle with anything to get them off of TV the value of each show would be better. Flair could be used for other things than this garbage.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I figured it would have finished when Gunner destroyed him at the PPV.

CrimsonTide

Reaction score
If they have to keep him on, pick something else for him to do. End this angle.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
The Maury Show

maury.jpg

The Maury Show has gone so far down the drain. Maury used to have a resectable talk show now its all about finding the baby dady and some of these women have been on the show 3 times with like 7 guys each time. That is 21 people in a one month window. I am so tired of turning on the TV and we are trying to figure out who the father is and if the dude has cheated on his wife or she cheated on him. Maury stop the camera's and shut down the show, please.
This is a travesty and needs to be ended. The Maury show is a douche.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I used to find the humor in those shows, but yeah, they are just sad and pathetic now.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The sad part of that show is no matter how many men she brings on the guy ALWAYS gets boo'd it's like what the hell she has like five or six maybe more guys here and one of them calls her a whore and they get boo'd? CLEARLY she is one if they are that many guys on the stage cause it all has to be within the same time period of each other for them to be the baby daddy.