• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Douche List

CrimsonTide

Ol Chris Beat em down Brown. In his defense, you really don't know what went on in that car. What if she gave him herpes? I'd beat a bitch for that... just saying.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
U still don't the living shit out of a petite woman..also there are his tweets and his schlong pics...the kid is just a cunt and if he died I wouldn't care

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

CrimsonTide

You've never sent a pic of your schlong to anyone? I have twice this week. I don't really do twitter so I have no idea what the tweets were. I'm not saying he's not a douche, just saying you really don't know the circumstances surrounding the rhianna thing. And it's okay to kick the shit out of big girls but not petite ones?

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
A fat black girl would have kicked his ass..and we wouldn't be havint this conversation....as far as dick picks...sure I have sent them but as soon as u are famous u need to stop that shit...

In all seriousness there is never any excuse to beat a woman that severly...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I take it that Troy's wife is not a lovely human being?

I concur with Jake here, under almost no circumstances should a woman be beaten to the severity she was that day.

I generally follow the rule that it's never acceptable to strike a woman in any context.

Of course if she's trying to kill you, it may be okay in that scenario to try to defend yourself.

CrimsonTide

Hell they could have been playing kinky sex games and she forgot the safe word and when he realized how bad he beat her he freaked and threw her out of the car.