• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

Citan

I'm assuming that was the 7 minute prologue Citan? It's down now but I managed to stop myself from watching it OR read the "script" that came up the next day. It was tough, but I did it. I am not going to have this movie spoiled for me dammit!!!

No, that was the trailer that's being released with Sherlock Holmes II.

I know what you mean. I too have been greatly tempted to watch the prologue, but haven't.

I just read a lot about The Dark Knight Rises, and you mean to tell me that in a conclusion to the series, your only villan is Bane of all people?!?

Actually, it is heavily rumored that he won't be the only villain.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
No, that was the trailer that's being released with Sherlock Holmes II.

I know what you mean. I too have been greatly tempted to watch the prologue, but haven't.

Oh, haha, cool, I haven't seen the trailer yet. I assume based on your reaction it was pretty awesome?

Citan

Yeah, it was pretty epic from what I saw. Seems to be combining the comic book style of Batman Begins with the writing of Dark Knight. The best of both worlds? It could be.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
I'm assuming that was the 7 minute prologue Citan? It's down now but I managed to stop myself from watching it OR read the "script" that came up the next day. It was tough, but I did it. I am not going to have this movie spoiled for me dammit!!!

This times a million. I am trying to stay away from to much about it.

well, catwoman is suppose to be in it, being played by anne hathaway, but she is not going to be in depth cat woman, im like shit, i would have chozen mr freeze or the riddler or someone to finish off a series

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Yeah, because Mr. Freeze worked out so well the last time. :lol:

Nolan mentioned once that he didn't want to do grandiose villains like Freeze. Besides, Bane is an important part of the Batman mythology and with a slight update to his character can be totally believable. Not only that, we will finally get to see Batman tested in a fight (no, fighting the League of Shadows doesn't count) one on one with a guy that's his equal in every way. Oh and Tom Hardy is a sick actor, so I'm sure he'll kick ass in the role.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
I am not impressed with Tom Hardy yet. He was brutal acting wise in Warrior. Although to be fair, I doubt anyone could have pulled that off.

Besides, Bane is the perfect person to go out with since he is the one who put Bruce Wayne into early retirement by breaking his back.