The Codebreaker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vandy316

Reaction score
i somewhat like the fnisher but i didnt like how he stood in his pose fore so long before doing it and i agree that it should lead to the lionsault or walls

MC Rae

Reaction score
The crowd really ruined Jericho's return match. They seemed quiet all night to me and they didn't go <i>as</i> bananas for Flair either (that is until he put on a fantastic match with Orton, then the crowd really got into it.).

Considering the man hasn't been wrestling in a WWE ring in 2+ years I thought he did just fine. The Code Breaker was quite cool I thought, however I hope it just becomes a signature move, like, it could be to Jericho what the Side Effect is to Matt Hardy.

I'm dying to see a Walls of Jericho and a lionsault though!

Reaction score
[yt]MtqX3Pztbdo[/yt]

Well theres the move for those who haven't seen it yet. It's nothing special as many said, I was expecting his lionsault or Walls of Jericho to finish Marella off.

Triple H

Reaction score
I believe its only a matter of time till Jerichio returns to his old moves. He probably didnt do his big moves because it was his RETURN match. He hasnt done them is so long he has to warm up probably.

CenaMark54

I believe its only a matter of time till Jerichio returns to his old moves. He probably didnt do his big moves because it was his RETURN match. He hasnt done them is so long he has to warm up probably.

That makes sense. He could bust out a new move but he needs to "warm up" before doing moves he has been perfecting for over 15 years.

The Ripper

Reaction score
i thought the code breaker was good, but hoping for the walls and lionsault is wrong. He has come back with a new look and personality and has a new moveset to match, he has said in interviews he is going to be doing at least 7 new moves we havent seen from him before.

Reaction score
well in time we will see a return to the Lionsault and the Walls of Jericho...and probably some other moves as well

Reaction score
The crowd was shit some people were saying shut up to Jericho. It didn't even look like a finisher because no one cheered and its just knees to the face his old finisher were way better.

Edgehead2593

Reaction score
Is that what he called the new move? Looks like Carlito's finisher to the face.

Reaction score
i don't mind the move but it's just like CM punks finisher, not convincing enough for me. adding a new move to your repetoir is not a bad thing though, as long as he doesn't use it as a finisher every match

Reaction score
The crowd was good for the other guys but they didn't care about Jericho it was his first match in 3 years
and people been waiting for this a long time and the crowd doesn't even give a shit people were even saying shut up to him!

LKP

Guys get over it y2j got a new moveset stop bitching about it. The moves will be ok once everyone gets used to them. Plus i think jerihcos match was at the wrong part of the show thats why the crowd was shite.

Kaedon

Reaction score
It's kind of a so so finisher. But I do like it.

moissa

Reaction score
i thought it would be better so i was a little dissapointed but as long as he still does the walls and lionsault i don't care

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I was just watching his match again on youtube and i like the move but he will probably use the walls of jericho also.