The Closer (TNT)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

1. Hogan
2. Austin
3. The Rock
4. John Cena
5. Ric Flair
6. Undertaker
7. HBK
8. Macho Man
9. HHH
10. Bret Hart

In terms of success in the wrestling business, the top three are in a league of their own. There have really only been four true draws over the past 20-25 years (Hogan, Austin, The Rock, and Andre) Andre doesn't make the list because he had his biggest impact more than 20 years ago.

Cena is well on his way to joining that top echelon. He has proven to be a top draw, but needs the title, or a great storyline to really bring the fans in. He has yet to prove that he can pull in fans by just having his name on the match card. Hogan, The Rock, and Austin can fight anyone and draw a crowd, Cena can't...yet.

Flair, Undertaker, and HBK are next because of their ability to be solid maineventers. They are dependable and can be trusted to main event any card.

HHH, Macho Man, and Bret Hart round out my top ten. They were great supplemental guys, but never the type of guy who could carry a company, or in Macho Man;s case given the opportunity to carry the company. HHH and Hart were the top guys for brief periods, but they never truly brought the company to the level a true draw can.

High Honorable Mention: Piper, Dibiase, Andre, Sting, Nash, Foley
Honorable Mention: Hall, Edge, Batista

Moonlight Drive

1. Hogan
2. HBK
3. Rock
4. Austin
5. Edge
6. Undertaker
7. Benoit
8. Hart
9. HHH
10. Macho Man

Kairi

Reaction score
anyone watch or have watched this? I have been watching the older episodes and it is okay to me. If anyone has watched this and no longer watches it now, is there any reason you stopped watching it, like the storyline sucks now ?

Just general discussion of the show will do.