The chat thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Iron PJ

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
@Adam., Honestly reading it seems like he considers RT some evil shady corporation was honestly pretty dumb

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Yeah I see, he says it was March so barely a month after he passed so emotions were flying around so I guess that has a big effect on both sides on that one.

Black Iron PJ

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Yeah RT could have handled it better but really the stuff inside made me wonder if him being fired was really unjustified

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
But still she was never employed by RT and never officially worked on RWBY, Shane even said himself that it was unofficial so they have no idea what she worked on or what she knows.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
There is a conspiracy online with the 4chan type crowd that Sheena caused the death of Monty, they married for a green card and she took the money from the GoFundMe and used it on vacations and boob jobs, its really dark and quite sickening.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Also no offence to Shane but he's dealing with the death of his friend and a divorce so he's hardly in the best state of mind, he must have severe depression.

Status
Not open for further replies.