The chat thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I was talking to someone who knows him not that long ago and apparently he was with some girl who cheated on him and then drained their joint bank account before leaving.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
hahaha karma loves to bite people when they least expect it

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Apparently he wants to get back in contact with me too. Probably to beg for money or something. We haven't spoken in two years and I don't plan on it anytime soon

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Isn't like we have a lot of money right now anyway, and he knows if he shows up at my house, my boyfriend will kill him

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I doubt he would just show up out of no where. very few people are ballsy enough to do that. my ex showed up at my work like a month or 2 after i left him and I snuck out the back door. He never bothered me again haha

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
i wasn't worried about my ex trying anything. it would take too much effort on his part. lol

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I rarely see guys like that around here but when I do I am in shock

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
It was hilarious if we were both at the counter at the same time. When you went through the doors you couldn't see me until you were past him

Status
Not open for further replies.