The chat thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
i have not a racist bone in my body, i have polish and black neighbours i o to the footy with. maybe in London yeah, but not here, not in scotland. not in my neck of the woods lol

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
We are quite racist, but most of it is the older generations, the type who grew up. and racism is mainly around the big built up areas in england.

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
i grew up with multi national friends and i have to admit they are the nicest guys ever, they also work hard and the only difference is their accent.

KevinJamesFan

The Artiste
Reaction score
Most of my friends were white but like as I aged I kind of hanged around my black friends and I wouldn't say it was because of safety but really just we were getting put through similar shit

KevinJamesFan

The Artiste
Reaction score
But one of best friends as a kid father was a full bonehead, like I wasn't allowed in their apartment and when he turned 14 he completely charged into a shadow of his father who might I say I'm pretty sure is still in prison

KevinJamesFan

The Artiste
Reaction score
And after Thatcher introduced neo-liberalism it took a lot of the working class hope and then they decided to blame immagration for losing their job instead of the reality being now companies can outsource their occupation

Status
Not open for further replies.