The chat thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
Midlands. And compared to other companies it is clear that Britain as a whole isn't exactly the best, but I'm very happy with the current state. I would love to live in another country for a few years but whilst all my family live here, I'm not moving.

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
i as uk citezen, do not get the big hype about this brexit, to me its a joke we can laugh with our mates about. however 52% wanted out so whats wrong with letting those 52% leave and even help them and help build our country better

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
and i think thats because you had black speakers being the paul heyman for the race, whilst Britain hasn't had anything like that and it hurts me to say that. I wish we were less racist, but you can't change another person unless you're a stark.

KevinJamesFan

The Artiste
Reaction score
I grew up in Skinhead nationalist times which I personally never took serious but when i started to see them targeting my family members and when I started to age I could finally see how bad things actually were and this was only Manchester, other towns had it much worst

Status
Not open for further replies.