The Captain America League

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
We don't speak english around these parts asshole. We speak AMERICAN. The bastardization of several languages including latin, and a little inter mingling of spanish. Leave the english to those crumpet sucking tea bagging lobster backs.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I got Soulja Boy, Kanye West and the N.W.A. too for the wiggers among us. lol. PM Me if anybody wants to add me on Myspace. lmao.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Captain America beats the shit out of gays on a daily basis. He had to beat the crap out of Asgardian because of that. *yay for obscure references*

Beer Money Army

doesn't The captain america league have some el taco bell to run down in mexico????

Wrestling Station

Even the US president wishes he is a non american :shifty:
4sy0bq.jpg

Hometown Kid

Even the US president wishes he is a non american :shifty:
4sy0bq.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: