The Captain America League

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
wtf...double life...If I fight for my country I'm not gonna hate my own team..bWo is growing...trust me

J

I hereby am beginning recruiting of the Captain America League. If we don't start fitting into our really stretchy tights now it may take us several hours if not days to mobilize against the IWF Anti-Americans. They spread like rabbits you know.

The top priorities on our agenda are as follows

1) Kill the orcs.

2) Find a way to steal the Quarter Pounders away from the IWF Double A traps without getting our paws clamped.

3) Poke fun at the emos (BWO)

4) Masturbate to Sarah Palin and Anne Coulter.

5) Make really really obscure comic book references that nobody but us understands. Right Bucky?

6) Not accept any information outside of American media as canon.

7) Not accept any information outside of American Conservative media as canon. Unless to be used as an obscure reference that nobody but us understands.

8) Scoff at things that don't necessarily need to be scoffed at.

9) Wage War Against This Smiley :confused:

10) And of course, uphold the standards and traditions set forth by our forefathers who died to give us the freedom to be ignorant and aggressive towards anything different or agitating to our way of life.

Who's with me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Official Members:
The Quintastic One
Chuck Zombie (To Aid In The Efforts of Cause #2 and The First Half of #4)
Magnus

:confused:

LadyHotrod

#3 should be "make fun of the wiggers (BwO)".

Change it and I'll join and mark.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Wait...so where do I come in to this...I'm like neither a wigger or emo man..

I'm like...a country boy...I took a test and answered it truthfully and thats what it told me...so yeah...word..

*faints*

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Edited, I couldn't pass up the chance to have IWF's most hated vixen in the Captain America League.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
*cries* I just try to bring comedy and peace to the forum and everyone wants to hate on me...*cries more* why can't...can't...why can't you all like me..*gets serious* Alright now to be real...look the bWo ain't wiggers...its not emos...its a little...group thats not even like got a group in the group section...Its no differnt then this group or the stupid America Haters or w/e the hell there calling themself group...or all the other little groups that been formed over the years here at IWF...I was not here for them but I know about them...I mean really...I know its kinda stupid to others...but I mean I took something that started as a joke and made it in to something that well..people still thinks a joke but something I think is pretty cool..and if you wanna hate on me for having fun on a forum then hate yourselfs because I'm sure you have fun here our you would have all left by now...thank you..and I know that seems like I'm crying but Idc what the fuck any of you think ok...I got more important shit to worry about them some ass clowns hating on me and the few guys I get along with here....*steps down and walks off*

Quintastic One

Reaction score
which is why you just spent several minutes typing out the longest post you've ever bothered to type on IWF right? Seriously, C.A.L. Vs. The Anti Americans is just a fun little joke going around that will be dead in about a week. Lighten up. We're just poking harmless fun. Nobodies stopping you from saying you have your own group or anything, it's all trivial anyway. lol. People said I took the internet seriously.

Moonlight Drive

Lawl at Blazes post.

Hey guys, free Whoppers at Buger King >_>

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Dude, if I saw redneck Americans freely eating whoppers with people of other nations that hated their guts and everyone was getting along, I would mark out so hard and start playing "Imagine World Peace".

Moonlight Drive

LAWL

Who has seen the Whopper Freak-Out Video? Personification of Americans :yes:

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Well c'mon now, the Big Mac is a cheaper burger. If we wanted to go cheap we would of went to McDonald's anyway. But no, we wanted a quality char broiled expensive BK Whopper, we specifically didn't go to McDonalds BECAUSE we would rather have a good whopper than a quick and cheap Big Mac. I'd be pissed too if no matter where I went they served you a Big Mac. lol.

*Successfully defends selective pickiness*