The Captain America League

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I hereby am beginning recruiting of the Captain America League. If we don't start fitting into our really stretchy tights now it may take us several hours if not days to mobilize against the IWF Anti-Americans. They spread like rabbits you know.

The top priorities on our agenda are as follows

1) Kill the orcs.

2) Find a way to steal the Quarter Pounders away from the IWF Double A traps without getting our paws clamped.

3) Poke fun at the wiggers (BWO)

4) Masturbate to Sarah Palin and Anne Coulter.

5) Make really really obscure comic book references that nobody but us understands. Right Bucky?

6) Not accept any information outside of American media as canon.

7) Not accept any information outside of American Conservative media as canon. Unless to be used as an obscure reference that nobody but us understands.

8) Scoff at things that don't necessarily need to be scoffed at.

9) Wage War Against This Smiley :confused:

10) And of course, uphold the standards and traditions set forth by our forefathers who died to give us the freedom to be ignorant and aggressive towards anything different or agitating to our way of life.

Who's with me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Official Members:
The Quintastic One
Chuck Zombie (To Aid In The Efforts of Cause #2 and The First Half of #4)
Magnus

Moonlight Drive

Bring it on bitchess

No amount of stretchy spandex can stop the Anti-Americans

Beer

The Bastards. They want War, they can have war. -HBK- we need to recruit more units.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Wow....I guess the AA squad didn't catch any of that sarcasm. But I'm in, but only for #2 and the first half of #4.

Wow .... I guess the admin didn't get the sarcasm of my post

>_>

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I would join but I can't fun ok bWo since I'm the leader...also we are not all emo...just one member....but meh we can over look that....lol kidding J-Dawg

but how can I join for my country when you wanna hate the greatest team America has.

Reaction score
:thumbs-up: Can we get a signature together for all members of the Cpt. Am. League? Just so there isn't any confusion as to our alliances.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'm still trying to get to a computer for my Serious Business Lance Storm sig, but if somebodies got the powah! To get a C.A.L. Sig, bah gawd so be it!

To Blaze: Ever heard of a double life?