The Brian Kendrick getting huge push...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Should have kept Kendrick and fired useless big man #376 Ezekiel Jackson instead.

the dark knight

i seriously dont understand why a lot of you are worked up..

the guy's a jobber, cw champion at best. nothing more than mysterio.

Axis

But then again, the reason they fire all the midcarders is because they can't draw a reaction from the crowd, and no one gives a fuck about them.
Paul London and Brian Kendrick were HUGELY over when they were pushed as a legitimate threat in the tag team division. That alone shows that, at least for those two, what matters is the booking. Given a decent chance, they proved that they could work with it.

btman

Reaction score
i seriously dont understand why a lot of you are worked up..

the guy's a jobber, cw champion at best. nothing more than mysterio.

But Mysterio won the World Title.. Kendrick deserved it and now got booted!!!

Seriously though, I agree with Axis, when him and London started rocking the other tag teams as the champs... I became a fan of Kendrick.

Airfixx

LOL

"ZOMG! They fired a future world champ"

'Kin unbelievable!!! :roll:

....Would be funny to see him try and walk around with that big fuck off ECW title in tow though! ...Pound for pound it's probably bigger than he is!

Hometown Kid

Kendrick was highly overrated by some. He was pretty good in his PWG days as things go, but if anything London deserved that push on Smackdown and World titles and all this shit. He will resurface in PWG and in Dragon Gate or maybe ROH, I doubt he'll actually get signed by TNA.