The Brian Kendrick getting huge push...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

potential to be what? lets be a little bit realistic here..

Ajax

Reaction score
He was gone ever since he lost to Lawler.

Soulpower

But then again, the reason they fire all the midcarders is because they can't draw a reaction from the crowd, and no one gives a fuck about them.

To be totally honest, he was starting to get some heat while he was on SD. Of course, he was moved to RAW (A black hole for young talent) and it was all downhill from there. Smoking pot didn't help him, but the fact that he's about 5'8 was also a strike against him.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
But then again, the reason they fire all the midcarders is because they can't draw a reaction from the crowd, and no one gives a fuck about them.

That has to be the most.....moronic thing I have ever heard.

Without going on too much of a rant, there is no successful wrestling promotion in history that's survived without having a reliable midcard. You NEED guys with great talent like Kendrick to stay in the lower cards to have hot matches to get the crowd going so that the crappier yet more charismatic main eventers can blow the roof off the joint. To say that WWE should be firing all their great mid carders "because they can't draw" is completely moronic in so many ways.

Yeah, lets totally replace all the REAL wrestlers with body builders, college football players and fitness models. Brilliant.

Qwake

^ Not to mention every Main Eventer starts off as a lower midcarder and makes his way up, Cena did and he was over and the crowd did love him or love to hate him, thats how he was able to move up to become a Main Eventer much like all of the others.

But if MikeRaw just means the current midcarders then take a look at MVP, Evan Bourne, The Miz, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison etc, the crowd loves/hates them. That's only a few of them so yeah, that was quite Blue.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Shoulda saw this coming after him randomly going after Lawler and being squashed by him. Sucks though, this guy coulda really been something. I wonder how long until an average size guy comes out of development or who from the main roster will be repackaged into The Brian Kendricks gimmic?

kingovkings

Reaction score
He hasn't really done shit since his split with London and more recently big zeke. His singles Gimmick sucked arse. He has got talent but didn't really make and impact with the crowd. Plus his love of pot wouldn't have helped much. Cant say I'm arsed that he got the boot wont particularly miss him really.

SnackZ

Reaction score

That has to be the most.....moronic thing I have ever heard.

Without going on too much of a rant, there is no successful wrestling promotion in history that's survived without having a reliable midcard. You NEED guys with great talent like Kendrick to stay in the lower cards to have hot matches to get the crowd going so that the crappier yet more charismatic main eventers can blow the roof off the joint. To say that WWE should be firing all their great mid carders "because they can't draw" is completely moronic in so many ways.

Yeah, lets totally replace all the REAL wrestlers with body builders, college football players and fitness models. Brilliant.

Soooooooooooooo - you actually AGREE with MikeRaw????

You took his "because they can't draw a reaction from the crowd" and cut it down to can't draw - TWO completely different things. TBK was NOT doing anything to get the crowd behind him, whether he had talent or not is irrelevant since he had no real POTENTIAL in the role he was in and therefor was released.

noumenon

I liked Kendrick, he was fucked ever since being moved over to RAW. I would have liked to see him end up over in ECW at least. The guy can definately go and could have probably had some pretty entertaining matches over there.

Double J

Reaction score
The latest victim of WWE's dreaded "future endeavors" announcement was The Brian Kendrick, and a PWInsider report sheds the first bit of light on the matter.
According to the report, Kendrick's release can largely be attributed to his backstage attitude and motivation as a performer. The internal feeling was that while Kendrick did what he was told, he carried a negative attitude and gave the impression that he did not deeply care about being there. WWE thus saw little potential for Kendrick to breakout as a valuable member of the roster and opted to sever its ties with the wrestler.

It remains to be seen if Kendrick's release is a compounded consequence of his behavior or if a specific incident brought WWE officials' concerns to a boil.

Sources are also quick to mention reports that Kendrick was one of WWE's most frequently-fined Superstars for marijuana use, although it is unclear if that played any role in his release--under the Wellness Policy, there is no punishment, beyond the fine, for using the drug.

Sounds like it's his own fault he was let go. It looked like they were going somewhere with him and his search for THE tag partner but then it got squashed.

$5 he'll end up in TNA, MAYBE ROH. TNA is currently looking for someone to team with Red, London was suppose to do it but he screwed that up by arguing about money.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I don't know how anyone could have a negative attitude in WWE. This is probably what you've dreamed about since the beginning of your career, and even though Kendrick didn't get over, he had his chance. I think he's the only one to blame.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Soooooooooooooo - you actually AGREE with MikeRaw????

You took his "because they can't draw a reaction from the crowd" and cut it down to can't draw - TWO completely different things. TBK was NOT doing anything to get the crowd behind him, whether he had talent or not is irrelevant since he had no real POTENTIAL in the role he was in and therefor was released.

Yes I totally agree that WWE should be full of nothing but main eventers and that all of the mid card should be released.

Fucking idiot.

Great One

To be totally honest, he was starting to get some heat while he was on SD. Of course, he was moved to RAW (A black hole for young talent) and it was all downhill from there. Smoking pot didn't help him, but the fact that he's about 5'8 was also a strike against him.
Seriously. But I think pointlessly separating him from Zeke hurt much more. Why did they do that anyway? Honestly. Shoulda went to ECW if anything.

Wrestling Station

He should have stayed with Paul London and kept the tag team division alive!